Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Body Language: David Hogg

Default Body Language: David Hogg

Last edited by Lenno; 02-20-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Media Legitimacy Intensifies…

Posted on February 21, 2018 | 1 comment

Meet David Hogg.
    He despises you.
    Really.
    Rather than demanding access control and armed personnel at public schools, he and his ilk would disarm you and your family.
    The kid will go far

Hogg has removed several of his 'Audition Vids' from UTube

The lesbian woman who shaved her head and is leading the protests is a professional actress. She has removed her close-up pics from IMDB but you can still find em' on the net. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6390269/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onty8oE3DC0

Poster draws attention to 'gunfire' added to David Hogg interviews, YouTube bans vid

In Case You Missed It=> EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg’s Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...p-lines-video/

David Hogg Holds Anti-Gun Interview — 4 Hours Before Shooting?

Videos filmed by student journalist bring timeline into question

Infowars.com - February 21, 2018 96 Comments

Image Credits: Mark Wilson/Getty Images.

Anti-gun activist and Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school student David Hogg interviewed classmates about gun control during what was believed to be the actual shooting.
    However, unedited video shows Hogg saying he’s recording the interview at 9:32 on February 14th, 2018, almost 4 hours before the shooting took place.

Scroll to 0:57
    “This is Alex View, this recording is taken at 9:32 on February 14th 2018,” Hogg says. “Alex, are you ok with me recording this?”
    “Yes, I am ok with you recording this,” Alex responds.
    “I personally have rallied for gun rights and less control, not necessarily less control but this experience has definitely changed my viewpoint,” she says.
    What experience? The shooting drill, or the actual shooting that hasn’t happened yet?
    “I wanted to be a junior NRA member, I wanted to learn how to hunt, I was always fascinated by guns as a young girl, but this experience was so traumatizing to the point where now I can’t even fathom the idea of a gun in my house.”
    If that isn’t strange enough, there’s more that corroborates the time discrepancy.
    In another video, Hogg whispers, “An hour into school. An active shooter. It’s not a drill.”
    “An hour into school” would typically be about 9:30am.
    But then he goes on to say, “it’s 2:52. I heard one gunshot and we thought it was a drill initially, but it’s not.”