Thread: Video: A Storm Is Coming! (Seek JESUS while he may be found)!

Default Video: A Storm Is Coming! (Seek JESUS while he may be found)!

(warning: some language)

Description: I started this video with the intent to expose satanic symbolism in movies and music in order to show who really rules this earth.But as it often happens GOD sent me down another path as well. All i can do is trust in him and share, right? Sorry for the language in this video but people need to see the world in all of it's filth.... (see more at YouTube link)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. ~ 2 Timothy 3:1-5
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

Wow. I didn't know there were so many rap performers and they all said they sold their souls to Satan.
    By the way, is that all the rap performers?
    I have not listened to a rap performance because it just seems like angry noise.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.