Thread: Urgent prayer request

Exclamation Urgent prayer request

We just received a phone call from a lady in the church I pastor who has an urgent prayer request.

A young lady who was raised by her good friend is enrolled in a local college and is required to take psychology. The class was being taught that, before they are born, babies are just tissue, blood vessels, etc.. They were also being taught that there is no difference between the sexes, we are all the same.

The Lord moved in the heart of this young lady and she stood up in class and challenged what was being taught and told the entire class they were being taught lies. Several others in the class then stood up with her.

She has been suspended from the class and must go before a board this week (in fact she might have had to do this yesterday) to account for her actions.

Pray that our Lord will give her of his grace and that he will give her the words to speak.

I will try to post further comments about this later and I will share updates as soon as I can.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Thanks Pastor for bringing this to our attention. Yes, I will be praying, and will await your updates.

Prayer that, among other things, she find her way to a viable institution of higher learning to fulfill her requirements.

O.W.

Prayers sent.
    An age old battle between believers and unbelievers.
    I pray also for others in the class that they may see and believe because of this brave young woman's stand.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Prayers for this young woman in her stand for the unborn.
    LeeAnn