Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump considering new minimum age to buy guns

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    If Trump doers get something done. This will assure him a victory in 2020. Way to Go Trump You Da Man. Lets do something for sure. Short of getting a Constitutional Convention started and Redefine a OUTDATED 2nd amendment that took place so many years ago sure as heck couldn't have seen what new weapons designed and such can and do bring harm to Americans.
    Man, is that supposed to be a joke?

The fat lady ain't sung yet
    but you should have bought what you needed in 2007, if not 1993
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Man, is that supposed to be a joke?
    Nope no joke my dad has been saying that for years and even more so now, just talked to him last night Outdated big time he says. Maybe it is about time to set the record streight and get the 2nd amendment updated to Todays set of weaponry. I am sure if Trump does get something done dad will vote for him in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Nope no joke my dad has been saying that for years and even more so now, just talked to him last night Outdated big time he says. Maybe it is about time to set the record streight and get the 2nd amendment updated to Todays set of weaponry. I am sure if Trump does get something done dad will vote for him in 2020.
    Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Tell us, Hoppy, how is the 2A outdated to todays set of weaponry? The 2A doesn't have anything to do with specific weapons. But here I am trying to carry on an intelligent conversation with someone who thinks the Constitution is outdated. Go figure.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The fat lady ain't sung yet
    but you should have bought what you needed in 2007, if not 1993
    Hardly the point, but nonetheless true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Would he then raise the age limit on people entering the military? A person serving in the military at the age of 18 is ok, but they can't own a weapon of their choice for their own personal use, until they're 21?
    That would make two double standards against them -- already they can't drink until they're 21.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

my dad has been saying that for years and even more so now, just talked to him last night
    Dumb and dumber?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

The OP is an attempt to incite division here, as the original poster has been up to for a week or two now. But it is enlightening to see who bites at this bait, and reveals their colors as well.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    The OP is an attempt to incite division here, as the original poster has been up to for a week or two now. But it is enlightening to see who bites at this bait, and reveals their colors as well.

Seems the only folks inciting division are the ones making excuses and rationalizing Trumps publicly declared unconstitutional intent to proceed forward with the infringement of our rights.