View Poll Results: What is the biggest issue facing America today?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Government Corruption

38 71.70%
  • World War

1 1.89%
  • Illegal Immigration

6 11.32%
  • Gun Control

1 1.89%
  • Central Banks/ Fiat currency

4 7.55%
  • Stock Market Collapse

0 0%
  • The National Debt

2 3.77%
  • Trump Russian Collusion

1 1.89%

Thread: What is the biggest issue facing America today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    "Government Corruption" only because my real answer isn't on the list. It makes a good second choice, though.
    My thoughts, too. Departing from God was the choice I looked for, which includes the government but also the 'subjects'.

Great 'sermon' tygerkitten! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    My thoughts, too. Departing from God was the choice I looked for, which includes the government but also the 'subjects'.

Great 'sermon' tygerkitten! Thanks.
    Exactly, dmatic. I believe also that the sermon Tygerkittn posted holds the answer........

There comes a point in God's dealing with men and nations, groups of people, when He abandons them. And the consequence of that abandonment is they will eat the fruit of their own choices. If I were to simply answer the question: What's wrong with America? I would say God has abandoned America. And America is now feeding on its own choices. Chosen to sin, they have. Chosen to turn their back on God, they have. Chosen to reject the gospel, they have. Chosen to reject a biblical morality, they have. Chosen to disobey the clear commandment of God, they have. And God says, let them alone.