View Poll Results: What is the biggest issue facing America today?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Government Corruption

38 71.70%
  • World War

1 1.89%
  • Illegal Immigration

6 11.32%
  • Gun Control

1 1.89%
  • Central Banks/ Fiat currency

4 7.55%
  • Stock Market Collapse

0 0%
  • The National Debt

2 3.77%
  • Trump Russian Collusion

1 1.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the biggest issue facing America today?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    "Government Corruption" only because my real answer isn't on the list. It makes a good second choice, though.
    My thoughts, too. Departing from God was the choice I looked for, which includes the government but also the 'subjects'.

Great 'sermon' tygerkitten! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    My thoughts, too. Departing from God was the choice I looked for, which includes the government but also the 'subjects'.

Great 'sermon' tygerkitten! Thanks.
    Exactly, dmatic. I believe also that the sermon Tygerkittn posted holds the answer........

There comes a point in God's dealing with men and nations, groups of people, when He abandons them. And the consequence of that abandonment is they will eat the fruit of their own choices. If I were to simply answer the question: What's wrong with America? I would say God has abandoned America. And America is now feeding on its own choices. Chosen to sin, they have. Chosen to turn their back on God, they have. Chosen to reject the gospel, they have. Chosen to reject a biblical morality, they have. Chosen to disobey the clear commandment of God, they have. And God says, let them alone.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Success and overabundance.
    ^^^ This ^^^

Ref. Ezekiel 16:49-50

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Civil war.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    "Government Corruption" only because my real answer isn't on the list. It makes a good second choice, though.
    That was my thought, as well. The abandonment of the God on which this nation was founded would have been my number 1.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I would also answer "None of the above". I think the biggest problem is the philosophical difference between conservative/average Americans and urban liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    What is the single biggest issue facing America today?

That's easy......

Though its one not currently up there and its not something that most think about........

But...........

Ignorance

Hillary Cinton:
    Lets's not leave an education vacuum to be filled by religious extremists who go to families who have no other option and offer meals, housing, and some form of education. If we are going to combat extremism then we must educate those very same children.

Hillary admits that ignorance can and often does create extremism which leads to violence…...and she even advocates education is the only way to combat ignorance.

John Kerry:
    Religions don't require adherence to raze villages and blow up people. It's individuals, with distorted and an even ignorant interpretation of religion who do that.”

Even John Kerry advocates ignorance being responsible for all human atrocities.

Obama: Where young people have no education, they are more vulnerable to conspiracy theories and radical ideas, because it’s not tested against anything else, they’ve got nothing to weigh.

Because when that truth is known, it exposes their propaganda as the lie that it is.

Those are the battles that we need to fight. Those are the battles that we willingly join. The battles against ignorance and intolerance.

February 18, 2015 Remarks by then President Obama in Closing of the Summit on Countering Violent Extremism
    https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...lent-extremism

Obama even advocated for stronger education vs ignorance. In fact he even advocated that this is where our battle should be is on ignorance and not on any other issue.

Well, if we can not believe the Politicians and past president who can we trust??????
    A person always honors and obeys that which they love. That is truly what's in a person's heart; therefore, what's in the heart is truly who a person is.

True Greed is demanding something you didn't earn.

An object isn't a weapon until a person puts their finger on it. - Quoted from my son age 13.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Time Watcher View Post
    Religions don't require adherence to raze villages
    adherents
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    adherents
    Hey, I only quote them. I don't write their speeches for them. LOL! I can not help if their speech writers are illiterate.
    A person always honors and obeys that which they love. That is truly what's in a person's heart; therefore, what's in the heart is truly who a person is.

True Greed is demanding something you didn't earn.

An object isn't a weapon until a person puts their finger on it. - Quoted from my son age 13.

lack of faith in God