Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Inside Dope on the Broward County Sheriff's Office

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Deputy Scot loses appeal on lawsuit
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

An excerpt from Idaho Bullwinkle's post in another thread explains it all nicely in a few short lines. Essentially he wrote:

1) The first priority of policy enforcers is to protect the Ruling Class.

2) The second priority is to enforce the arbitrary rules of the Ruling Class imposed upon the Peasant Class.

3) The third priority is the lowest priority; solving real crimes and protecting the members of the Peasant Class........ if they have any extra time..... Maybe at an overtime pay rate.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

I can't disagree with your take, Rusty. Ever since feudal times this has been the case to one degree or another. Just because we are supposed to be a free people living in a republic, the model has not really changed that much. Yes, there are daily incidents all over America where we hear about good deeds being done by police and government employees tasked to enforce the law. These occurrences, as you point out, are not the overall mission of the enforcers. The corrupt political and judicial powers that have always ruled do not have the peasant class as their priority. There are exceptions, but en masse things have even gotten worse due to technology and the power of misinformation by the tyrant class.

Yep, two different sets of law books out there. We manage to settle torts and crimes among ourselves sometimes with the tools made available for us to use on one another but for the most part the ruling class could care less whether justice is served in the outcome of crimes against we the Peasant Class.

Exhibit A- Ruin the lives of General Flynn and his family with no remorse. Put Flynn in a cage and shoot him and drain his bank accounts.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Default Let The Scape Goating Begin!

Ugh.

Don't get me wrong ... I despise that sheriff on a deep, visceral level. He's the worst form of law enforcement.

But I think it is an enormous problem for a governor to be able to depose a lower level elected official.

Does Florida's state constitution even allow for it?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

I particularly watched ABC evening news to see if they would report this and they didn't.

Fake news had to gather their talking points first I guess

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Ugh.

Don't get me wrong ... I despise that sheriff on a deep, visceral level. He's the worst form of law enforcement.

But I think it is an enormous problem for a governor to be able to depose a lower level elected official.

Does Florida's state constitution even allow for it?
    Actually, yes it does, and like it or not, it was the exact correct thing to do.