Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exposing Parkland ‘Shooting’ Crisis Actor David Hogg gets you 3 Day Suspension From F

Default Exposing Parkland ‘Shooting’ Crisis Actor David Hogg gets you 3 Day Suspension From F

Exposing Parkland ‘Shooting’ Crisis Actor David Hogg gets you 3 Day Suspension From Facebook |Jack Mullen

Just presenting a Video showing David Hogg and fellow actors recording on a Cell Phone an Anti Gun message during the ‘Actual Shooting’, while they were whispering and ‘hiding’ in lock-down, is enough to get a 3 days suspension from Face-it-facebook-is-working-for-the-enemy (Facebook) —
    So — Here is the video, watch it while it is still up and please share somehow.
    The video above is a composite of 3 videos derived from one video that was chopped up for release — the one the public was supposed to hear is below on the LA Times Site.
    http://www.latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html
    Part of the original clip is found on this Twitter Tweet, where you can hear Hoggs tell the group they need diversity (calling, apparently for other students, likely non European, to make their pleas for gun control)
    https://twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/...180407296?s=09
    Here is an article breaking the news the video (above) was actually created 4 hours earlier before the shooting started based on the video’s time stamp.
    https://gopreload.org/huge-video-evi...ctual-shooting
    Please share this, because those that would terrorize Americans at large, using children as their tools, while continuing to announce children were murdered, after it is is clear this was a State controlled event, is maniacal and portends grave danger for Americans if and after they are disarmed.
    Here is an up to date explanation of how, and why, Sandy Hook School Shooting was FAKE and offering proof NO Body Died At Sandy Hook.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/H8pLy2RiSAgC/

https://thegovernmentrag.wordpress.c...k-jack-mullen/
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Btw Hogg never went to Parkland. He graduated from Redondo Beach HS in 2015.
    It's all a huge scam. "Crisis actor."
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream...raduated_from/
    David Hogg Completely Outed - Graduated from Redondo Shores High School in The Class of 2015
    Here's his yearbook...! (i.redd.it) submitted 5 days ago by otterwalks
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

We are on the cusp of complete censorship. It won't take much longer, just a few more contrived events and it's over.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I guess the kids would feel better if they had of lived in the US in 1700's when Indians would shoot up the town with Bows and Arrows, kill everyone, take kids captive, and scalp their dead parents.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Btw Hogg never went to Parkland. He graduated from Redondo Beach HS in 2015.
    It's all a huge scam. "Crisis actor."
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream...raduated_from/
    David Hogg Completely Outed - Graduated from Redondo Shores High School in The Class of 2015
    Here's his yearbook...! (i.redd.it) submitted 5 days ago by otterwalks
    He was a student at Parkland. the yearbook you cited is the Marjory-whatever yearbook. . .there is a video that shows the front, back, and spine followed by David Hogg's photo inside. the Redondo shoree yearboo pic DOES NOT give it context or show the book from which the photo is taken. This was a serious stiucking point for me as I believed the theory that Hogg was not a student could EASILY be disproven by simply showing a yearbook - - and a student from parkland did just that.

So yes, he was/is an enrolled student -- but that doesnt mean he was not a plant put there by TBTB (there is a TV show on some cable channel that put undercover adults into a HS)
    "All will be well!"

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
    He was a student at Parkland. the yearbook you cited is the Marjory-whatever yearbook. . .there is a video that shows the front, back, and spine followed by David Hogg's photo inside. the Redondo shoree yearboo pic DOES NOT give it context or show the book from which the photo is taken. This was a serious stiucking point for me as I believed the theory that Hogg was not a student could EASILY be disproven by simply showing a yearbook - - and a student from parkland did just that.

So yes, he was/is an enrolled student -- but that doesnt mean he was not a plant put there by TBTB (there is a TV show on some cable channel that put undercover adults into a HS)
    It doesn't mean that he was plant, either. Is there any reason to believe that he was? And if he was, wouldn't that sort of imply that the TBTB knew far in advance about the massacre?

As we saw with the shootings at Sandy Hook, the various conspiracy theories swirling around the Parkland massacre illustrate that once somebody concludes that there is a vast overarching media conspiracy to deliberately misinform the public, then virtually anything else becomes believable, and people can (and do) uncritically accept as fact anything they want, according to what they would like to believe about reality. There's no limit to it. As in, "the shootings never happened at all." This seems unhealthy.

Read an AP article ten days ago on this Hogg. It was calling us all conspiracy trolls..... over him..... Seems the modus operandi is to ridicule those who question the facts.......... Alinsky all day.... yes, the censorship will increase.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    Read an AP article ten days ago on this Hogg. It was calling us all conspiracy trolls.....
    Well, it sure looks like they're closer to right than are most of the people who are accepting and promulgating some pretty silly stories about the Parkland massacre and the students.