Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders is toast

Default Bernie Sanders is toast

Bernie Sanders Fined For Illegally Coordinating With Australian Labor Party

The only one who hasn’t taken illegal money or collude with foreign nationals from the big three 2016 candidates is the only one still being investigated for nonsense, Trump
    Via Daily Caller:
    The Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign $14,500 for accepting illegal in-kind foreign contributions from the Australian Labor Party (ALP) during the 2016 elections.
    The ruling stems from a February 2016, conservative activist group Project Veritas video showing Australian nationals working for the Sanders campaign on the dime of the Australian taxpayer funded ALP.
    Republican and former New Hampshire House speaker William O’Brien filed a complaint with the FEC shortly after Project Veritas made the footage public, alleging the ALP had made “prohibited foreign contributions” to the Sanders campaign, according to WMUR.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Total indictments of anyone on the left to date: 0

I see a pattern here.

What about that new house on a lake that fell into Bernie's hands.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

He's such a nice guy.

Bernie Sanders Generously Gives Homeless Man Money Out Of Wallet He Just Stole
    Satire

https://babylonbee.com/news/bernie-s...he-just-stole/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    What about that new house on a lake that fell into Bernie's hands.
    That would be house #3
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

MUST SEE: Footage of Shirtless Bernie Sanders in the USSR Drunkenly Singing with Communists in 1988 Surfaces

by Cristina Laila January 28, 2019 129 Comments

Footage of a shirtless, drunk Bernie Sanders in the USSR on his ‘honeymoon’ singing with presumed Soviets in 1988 surfaced and was posted to Twitter on Monday.

The video of Bernie was posted to Twitter by Travis Justin, a Navy veteran and leader of “Draft Beto 2020.”

TRAVIS JUSTIN-> NEW: Recently discovered footage from 1988 reveals a shirtless Bernie Sanders with his wife, Jane, on their honeymoon in the USSR, drunkenly signing “This Land Is Your Land” with a group of presumed Soviets.
    During the 2016 presidential election, then-candidate Bernie Sanders was heavily criticized for taking his ‘honeymoon‘ to the Soviet Union in May of 1988.

Bernie Sanders was the mayor of Burlington, Vermont at the time and wrote that he visited the Soviet city of Yaroslavl in a professional capacity.
    Bernie Sanders traveled to the Soviet Union just one day after his wedding to Jane Sanders.
    Although the Soviet Union was crumbling by 1988, Bernie was certainly inspired by the Communists there and it shows in his proposed far left policies.
    Rumors are swirling that Commie crackpot Bernie Sanders plans to announce his 2020 presidential bid any day now.