Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

How many policies that Sanders promoted have now been implemented by the conservative congress and signed by the Orange Man?

Funny how many people will lose their values and extend their hand to the government they said was overbearing..
    Not many true conservatives or Libertarians left in America at all judging by most of the posters even on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    How many policies that Sanders promoted have now been implemented by the conservative congress and signed by the Orange Man?
    We'll see if Sanders gets more of his dream in the next round, when dems are said to be planning to forgive between $10K and $30K of student debt per person.

But for now, Bernie wants everyone to know that no student loan payments are due until after September 30. And there's no hazard to just skipping them -- payments resume with no missed payments due, plus no interest accrues any student loan for the same period of time. Plus, it couldn't be easier -- you don't have to qualify or even request the forebearance -- just don't pay!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/2-...ief-2020-03-26

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

And Congress is already drafting up phase 4 of yet another stimulus package Neat

Sanders is still running
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Bernie Sanders: ‘I Don’t Know What The Word Compromise Means’…

But he knows what sell out means. Bernie trivia: The woman in Vermont whose hand-made mittens became a focus when Bernie wore them out in public says.......... she no longer makes them for sale due to being slammed so hard with fed taxes on her little business.