Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

A Global Catastrophe: "260 Million Christians Experience High Levels of Persecution" - The Gatestone Institute

The global persecution of Christians has reached unprecedented levels: "260 million Christians experience high levels of persecution" around the world, notes the recently published Open Doors World Watch List 2020, an annual report that ranks the top 50 countries where Christians are most persecuted for their faith.
    https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...al-catastrophe
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

24 Killed In Brutal Terror Attack On Burkina Faso Church; Local Pastor Targeted - Zerohedge

Gunmen killed at least 24 people and wounded 18 more during an attack on a protestant church in the village of Pansi, in the north of Burkina Faso, announced the governor of the Sahel region, Colonel Salfo Kaboré.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...astor-targeted
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Ohio Court Orders Christian Professor To Use Trans Pronouns Or Lose His Job
    [Welcome to the USSA, comrades.]
    Compelling Christians to use speech that violates their religious beliefs is far from neutral. A new higher ed case shows the courts disagree.
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/20...-lose-his-job/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/20...-lose-his-job/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Sky News Anchor Asks if VP Pence, as a Christian, Is Fit for Coronavirus Role

Sky News anchor Adam Boulton is under fire for asking whether Vice President Mike Pence is “the right sort of person” to lead anti-coronavirus efforts in the United States because he is a Christian and the pandemic is a “scientific problem”.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Waco

I am seeing in a few trusted scientific periodicals some of the science they have wrapped their arms around is being disproven by recent discoveries. Their science will have to be revised again.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Greek Orthodox Church Trashed by ‘Refugees’

By: Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM 9 hours ago
    Country currently besieged by migrants trying to reach northern Europe.

VIDEO: Biden Can’t Remember the Word ‘Creator,’ Refers to God as ‘The Thing’

By: National File 9 hours ago
    It is fundamentally unclear whether Biden referred to the Creator or the 1982 movie 'The Thing'.