Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Popular senator issues 'shocking' warning to Donald Trump fans
    'That's the next step in this playbook, sadly'
    As the son of immigrants from communist Cuba, Sen. Marco Rubio has a warning for Americans in the wake of the FBI's raid of Donald Trump's home.

Anyone who supports the former president may be next.
    "This is shocking to Americans, but in Latin America and many of the countries around the world, here's what happens," Rubio, said in a Fox News interview spotlighted by the Epoch Times. "A group takes power. One of the first things that group does is they begin to persecute and go after their political opponents.

"And then when the supporters of their political opponents begin to complain about it, they begin to target them and they criminalize opposition."

TRENDING: Armor All for America

Rubio, the vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said that is exactly what is happening in the United States.

A member of the audience stands to take a photo of President Donald J. Trump as he addresses his remarks Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019, at Turning Point USA's 5th annual Student Action Summit at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. (Official White House photo by Shealah Craighead)

WND is now private, incase the link may not work

https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/popular-senator-issues-shocking-warning-donald-trump-fans/?utm_medium=wnd&utm_source=jeeng
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Atlantic: Traditional Catholics Who Use the Rosary for Spiritual Battle Against Satan Are Budding Terrorists

If you’re Catholic and you pray the Rosary, watch out. You might be a hater, and the hate-watchers are keeping an eye on you just in case.

That news appeared on August 14, when the leftist Atlantic published a hate piece about old-fashioned Catholics who pray the Rosary from a writer who writes about “hate.”

Daniel Panneton, a “public historian,” claims that “gun culture” is co-opting the centuries-old prayer to spread hate. But as is typical with screeds of this sort, he offers no real evidence that the Rosary is anything but what it has always been: a Catholic devotion.

https://thenewamerican.com/the-atlantic-traditional-c

Pro-life Catholic clinic in Denver area vandalized with satanic graffiti

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-catholic-clini

Northern California churches vandalized, ‘Kill MAGA/Pigs’ spray painted with Antifa and Satanic symbols
    https://thepostmillennial.com/northern-california-chu