Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

50 far-left activists stormed a nativity play involving children in Toulouse, shouting at the children and telling them they were fascists, because apparently the Bible is pro-fascism.
    The children started crying and the event was cancelled.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

More than 1,000 Christians killed by Islamic militants in Nigeria in 2019 - Fox News

Nomadic Fulani herdsmen “seek to replace diversity and difference with an Islamist ideology which is imposed with violence on those who refuse to comply. It is – according to the Nigerian House of Representatives – genocide,” Baroness Cox told the Christian Institute.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/nigeri...ani-boko-haram
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-...atch-list.html

Joe Biden calls for Christians to be added to terror watch list for opposing LGBT abuse of children

Tuesday, December 24, 2019 by: Ethan Huff

snip:

This is what Biden promised during a recent CNN “town hall” event as he decried believers in Jesus Christ for opposing the radical LGBTQ agenda.

In Biden’s view, unless you vigorously support the transgender mafia in its effort to “transition” all children into something other than their natural biological sex, then you’re a terrorist who deserves to be marginalized from society, and possibly even shipped off to Guantanamo.

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

ISIS beheads 10 Christian captives in Nigeria - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-b...geria-baghdadi
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    ISIS beheads 10 Christian captives in Nigeria - Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-b...geria-baghdadi
    Revelation 20:4, "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

UN, UK Treating Persecuted Christians as 'Enemies'

While offering militant Muslims a welcoming hand.
    Tue Dec 31, 2019