Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

"Sources say Rome and the local archdiocese did all they could to discourage a revival of the monastery – and that they are the ones who will receive the monastery's estimated assets of approximately $ 10 million."

Find out how: https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/they-are-profiting-fro
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"The music director for the Archdiocese of Chicago’s cathedral allegedly attacked a leader of a monthly Rosary Rally this Saturday. The attendees have met every month since February to pray for an end to the Traditional Latin Mass (TLM) restrictions in the archdiocese."

Read more here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/chicago-cathedrals-musi
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Anyone surprised?
    British prosecutors declared recently that certain Bible passages are “no longer appropriate” to be uttered in public.

https://thenewamerican.com/u-k-prosecutors-some-bible

Kirk Cameron is denied story-hour slot by public libraries for his new faith-based kids book

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/kirk-cameron-denied-sto