Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dr. Robert Jeffress warns Christians not to send their children to this university

(Natural News) One of the most prominent Southern Baptist pastors in the nation is warning Christian parents to keep their kids away from Baylor University. (Article by Todd Starnes republished from TownHall.com) "What they teach and the underlying philosophy is anti-Christian," Pastor Robert Jeffress said on the Todd Starnes Radio … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pastor Tim Stephens' kids hugging their father before he's arrested
    by an armed force of
    * 2 SWAT vehicles
    * 5 SUVs
    * multiple helicopters & all the cops they can muster
    —for holding #Church

They've been meeting since May last year
    —no one sick

These children will always remember this day
    This will strengthen them & their faith

This will strengthen them & their faith

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Federal Judge Steps In - Deals Massive Blow to Corrupt Dem
    https://conservativebrief.com/ordered-to-pay-1-35-mil

Almost all churches in USA, UK & Europe support abortion and have done nothing against it, preferring to love Baal and priests thereof.
    The blood of our victims is crying out far louder than our trashy prayers.

Trudeau’s former right-hand man joins Canadian PM in saying church burnings ‘may be understandable’

'Failed Liberal brainiac Gerry Butts thinks burning indigenous churches "may be understandable." Wonder when he'll find it politically expedient to shrug off the burning of mosques and synagogues,' Postmedia columnist Terry Glavin wrote in response to the recent comments.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trudeaus-former-right-h

If you are in the business of providing fire insurance to churches, you should be concerned about church fires.
    What Christians should be concerned about is those who can torture them and then chop their heads off pursuant to the Noahide Code which is law in USA and probably Canada too. On top of that, such Christians should be concerned that their Christianity is way off from their goal of Eternal Life.

Texts of Islamist Killers Spoke of ‘Church Carnage’ Before Beheading of French Priest

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...french-priest/