Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Poland refuses to hand over Christian man who fled from Sweden after authorities put his daughters in Muslim foster family

By Emma R. 16 July 2019

A court in Poland has decided not to extradite Russian Denis Lisov, who fled with his children out of the Scandinavian country, to Sweden.
    The decision of the Polish court says that the warrant for the arrest of Lisov, issued by Sweden, violates his civil rights since Lisov was pushed “to a wall, his children were taken away and the impossible conditions for their return were pushed forward.”

In 2017 the Swedish authorities took the children from their father when their mother with schizophrenia was taken to hospital. The guardianship clarified that the man could not cope with the education of their daughters.

The children were placed in a foster family of people from Lebanon.

In March 2019, Lisov took his 12, 6, and 4-year-old daughters, and in April he was detained with them at the airport in Warsaw while on their way to Russia.

According to a psychologist’s opinion, the children are very closely attached to their father and want to live with him.

“They did not feel safe in the foster family, which might have deepened their stress and result in disorders”, said the judge, adding that “the father was unable to watch this and the Swedish authorities’ actions violated the children’s good. The Swedish authorities’ actions glaringly disregarded the sensitivity of children coming from a Russian-European family.”

According to the family’s attorney, the fact that the children were placed in a Muslim family of Lebanese origin despite being raised in the Christian faith was also an important factor in Mr Lisov’s decision to escape Sweden taking them with him.

Now Denis Lisov is awaiting consideration of his application for refugee status in Poland. The children are under his care.

By a court decision, the relevant law enforcement agencies will receive a request and the international search will be removed from Denis in the near future.

According to the court decision, not a single European country will extradite Lisov, arrest will be threatened only in Sweden.

“I am very pleased with this verdict. We have saved the family. Lisov is a father, not a criminal. Everyone in Poland: the guardianship authorities, the prosecutor’s office, the police, the border guards were against the separation of the family and did not allow this possibility”, said the attorney.

Lisov himself in conversation with RT did not hide his joy, although, according to him, he was very worried until the last moment.

He said that he was pleased with the verdict and would now wait for a decision on obtaining a residence permit in Poland.

The Russian expects that his daughters will go to kindergarten and school in Warsaw already in September.

“Now the Swedish side has the opportunity to appeal the court’s ruling, but we hope that they will not do that”, he concluded.

If extradited Denis Lisov faces four years in prison in Sweden.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Never Give-Up Your Guns, NEVER!

It's official! Social media giant Facebook is now deleting Bible verses because it deems them as "hate speech!" Also, a newly-released poll reveals that Mexicans are “deeply frustrated” with migrants in their country and want them deported! The results of the poll completely obliterate the left’s narrative that strong borders and anti-mass migration are views only shared by Trump supporters! On today’s LIVE BROADCAST, explore with me why more and more nations around the world are rejecting the false song of globalism!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Connecticut Catholic Church Vandalized With ‘Abolish ICE’ Graffiti

Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America David Horowitz joins Dr. James Dobson to expose the Left's war against Christianity.

Muslim Jihadis Gang-Rape, Torture, Murder 60-Yr-Old Christian Virgin

Some of her former students and neighbors were among the perpetrators.

July 22, 2019
    Raymond Ibrahim

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz freedom Center.
    Islamic jihadis recently gang-raped a 60-year-old Christian woman to triumphant cries of “Allahu Akbar!” before stoning her to death.
    When no one in her small Christian village saw Susan Grigor (or “Gregory”) on July 9, in Idlib, Syria, the worried priest sent parishioners to search for her. They eventually found her mangled and bloodied corpse on the ground of a field adjacent to her home.
    The autopsy revealed that Susan had been repeatedly raped and tortured over the course of nine hours before finally being murdered by stoning.
    The men responsible for this heinous act are believed to be members of the al-Qaeda-linked jihadi group, al-Nusra (elements of which the Obama administration referred to and supported as “freedom fighters”).
    Described as a pious Christian and “pillar in her community,” Susan had never married and lived her entire life as a virgin (suggesting that violent gang-rape was her first—and last—sexual experience).
    Although she never had any of her own, Susan loved children and, after retiring, volunteered much of her time helping educate the youth of her local church and develop their skills. Before that she was an Arabic language school teacher for over 30 years and an avid gardener.

Of Armenian descent, Susan was likely a descendant of those displaced Armenians—ironically, the “lucky ones” that survived the Islamic Turkic genocide that claimed 1.5 million of their numbers—who ended up in northern Syria.
    Below I translate portions of one of the earliest reports on this incident, written in Arabic by an apparently dumbstruck local and/or acquaintance (who also provided the above picture of the victim):
    They rape, they kill, they rob, and they fornicate while proclaiming “Allahu Akbar!” [meaning “Allah is greater”]. Who, I wonder, is this god that they worship? Surely it is the god of demons… I certainly cannot call them ‘animals,’ for animals are cleaner and more merciful… Susan was 60 and spent her life educating generations of her village… According to forensics, this 60-year-old woman was gang-raped for nine continuous hours before being stoned to death. … What did this virgin woman who was never before touched by a man feel between their filthy hands, as they gored at her flesh, tore at her chastity? What physical pain? What spiritual pain? What humiliation?...
    The report goes on to note what may be the most deplorable aspect of this incident—one that English-language media reports on this incident fail to mention:
    Her rapists and murderers are from the organization, al-Nusra. Some of them are foreigners but others are from the area. In other words, those who raped and stoned her are themselves from among her former students and neighbors, whom she taught Arabic in school over the course of 30 years…. Surely she never dreamt to see such depraved savagery in the eyes of her former students…. Nonetheless, they preyed on her like wild beasts—even though wild beasts do not rape their mothers.
    To be sure, this is hardly the first time that onetime Muslim neighbors, students, and even friends turn on non-Muslims once the opportunity presents itself. One very similar example occurred back in 2013, when al-Nusra began to penetrate Christian villages that had Muslim minorities, one Christian man explained how:
    We knew our Muslim neighbours all our lives. Yes, we knew the Diab family were quite radical, but we thought they would never betray us. We ate with them. We are one people. A few of the Diab family had left months ago and we guessed they were with the Nusra. But their wives and children were still here. We looked after them. Then, two days before the Nusra attacked, the families suddenly left the town. We didn’t know why. And then our neighbours led our enemies in among us…. Some of the Muslims who lived with us are good people but I will never trust 90 per cent of them again.

Portland now 2-time loser in cases against street preachers
    Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/portland...dhT6slZO1z7.99
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Christianophobia? YouTube ad policy bans keyword ‘Christian’

By Arthur Lyons
    26 July 201

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/ch...ord-christian/

Episcopal church attacks American Christians