Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Katy Perry, Collaborators Ordered to Pay $2.78M for Copying Christian Song

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Katy Perry, her collaborators and her record label must pay more than $2.78 million because the pop star’s 2013 hit “Dark Horse” copied a 2009 Christian rap song, a federal jury decided Thursday
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mandatory Teacher Training Denigrates Christianity, Exalts Islam

Christian scriptures described as “corrupted” while the Koran contains the “pure” word of God.

The Jihad on Christian Cemeteries

A hate that pursues “infidels” even after death.

Last edited by Lenno; 09-30-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Church Of Sweden Announced Greta Thunberg ‘Successor’ Of Jesus
    Isaiah 3

4 And I will give children to be their princes,
    and babes shall rule over them.

5 And the people shall be oppressed, every
    one by another, and every one by his neighbor:
    the child shall behave himself proudly against
    the ancient, and the base against the honorable.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Christian doctor of 30 years loses job for refusing to use transgender patient's preferred pronoun - Fox News

"No doctor, or researcher, or philosopher, can demonstrate or prove that a person can change sex," Mackereth told Fox News. "Without intellectual and moral integrity, medicine cannot function and my 30 years as a doctor are now considered irrelevant compared to the risk that someone else might be offended."

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values...gender-pronoun
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Control the language and you control the culture

Fox News drops Todd Starnes after guest challenges pro-abortion Democrats’ faith

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fo...emocrats-faith
    Calvin Freiburger Follow Calvin

Oct 3, 2019 - 12:18 pm EST
    Fox News drops Todd Starnes after guest challenges pro-abortion Democrats’ faith

abortion, democrats, fox news, moloch, paul ryan, robert jeffress, todd starnes
    October 3, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Popular conservative radio host Todd Starnes has parted ways with Fox News Channel, days after an interview in which a guest suggested that Democrats worship a pagan god of child sacrifice.
    On Monday, Starnes interviewed First Baptist Church’s Pastor Robert Jeffress who, amid a discussion of Democrats’ support for abortion, suggested that the “god they worship is the pagan god of the Old Testament, Moloch, who allowed for child sacrifice. The God of the Bible doesn’t sanction the killing of millions and millions of children in the womb. I think the god they are worshiping is the god of their own imagination