Page 30 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

French Communists did this to an entire province because the Catholics would not kneel before their Liberators

Hillary Clinton the defender of Christianity? What has the world come to?

But which Christianity did Trump hijack? Protestantism? Catholicism? Eastern Orthodox? Southern Baptist? New England Quaker? Mormonism?

Modern Christianity isn't one truck you can jump in, take the wheel, and hijack. It's a basket of finches opened and flown in every possible direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Hillary Clinton the defender of Christianity? What has the world come to?

But which Christianity did Trump hijack? Protestantism? Catholicism? Eastern Orthodox? Southern Baptist? New England Quaker? Mormonism?

Modern Christianity isn't one truck you can jump in, take the wheel, and hijack. It's a basket of finches opened and flown in every possible direction.

Her dad was a flippin Commie atheist so I doubt she would know!

Facebook Removes Christian Ministry Opposed to Drag Queen Story Hour

Kim Coulter | National File - June 19, 2020 -
    Group victim of targeted harassment campaigns called ‘raids’