Page 33 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Toppled Statues Of Junipero Serra Obscure A History Worth Remembering

Men like the righteous Franciscan friar Junipero Serra deserve to be remembered with respect. Their statues should be treasured and defended.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well, that certainly explains why Mr. Cuomo says and does the foolish things he does.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Catholic Priest Suspended for Sermon Condemning BLM’s Violence, Marxism and Destruction

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...#post-comments
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."