Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Christian group reports members tortured with sound

'Psychological warfare used to break people’s will using loud music'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/christian-group-reports-members-tortured-sound/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/europ...ntl/index.html

Pedophiles and faggots glad I left the church years ago..

Andy Ngo:
    Portland: Antifa smashed out the windows of Saint André Bessette Catholic Church in downtown Portland
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...155416412733442 comments