Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Iran executes Christians, including teenagers, for leaving Islam - Media is silent to avoid damaging Islam's image

http://www.thepolitics.online/2019/08/iran-executes-christians-including.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Christian Minister Sues Harris, Pelosi For Access To Capitol Grounds For Prayer Services

https://conservativebrief.com/christian-minister-sues-37604/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=RP78
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Regarding, Iran & Christians in a previous post, One has to make sure the "news" article is correct.
    Iran has produced and broadcast two (2) very Christian movies throughout the region, one on The Prophet Joseph, and one on the Virgin Mary, both of them exposed the mentality of various Talmudists/Priests of Baal/Pharisee types and showed the Virtues of Joseph and Mary. They even have the infant Iesus speaking and saying, "I am Iesus, The Messiah......Blessed I am the day I am Born and Blessed the day I die, and Blessed I am the day I am raised to life again."
    These 2 movies and the one on Solomon are probably a major reason why the Israelis so hate Iran/Persia.

more on Canadian crack-down