Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

International Community Ignores Genocide of Christians in Nigeria - The Gatestone Institute

This brings the death toll of Christians to more than 6,000 since the start of 2018.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...nocide-nigeria
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Uganda Christian/Muslim debate: Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” knock Christian debater unconscious with large stone

Jul 15, 2018 8:54 am By Robert Spencer

“in the fourth debate about Jesus as the Son of God, a sheikh found himself ill-prepared and left in the middle of the event, sources said. Embarrassed Muslims in the crowd responded by throwing stones at Pastor Palapande and shouting the jihadist chant, ‘Allah akbar,’ they said. ‘A big stone hit the pastor’s forehead.'”

Well, that’s one way to win an argument.

More.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Air Force replaces Bible with generic 'book of faith' on POW/MIA table - Fox News

The head of the foundation, Mikey Weinstein, wrote in the HuffPost that he is dedicated to fighting “virulent religious oppression” carried out by “incredibly well-funded gangs of fundamentalist Christian monsters who terrorize their fellow Americans by forcing their weaponized and twisted version of Christianity upon their helpless subordinates in our nation’s armed forces.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...mia-table.html

Do you doubt there are those who would do Christians violence if given the opportunity?

Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Christian folk might oughtta begin considering taking some of their plows to the forge ....

O.W.

Default There's No Such Thing As An Anti-Christian Deep State; Right?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Christian Persecution Around the World

And the silence from Pope Francis and other international elites.

August 9, 2018
    Jack Kerwick

Pope Francis, the Holy See of the church to which I’ve belonged my entire life and that I continue to regularly attend, has spent relatively little time during his tenure devoting much energy to underscoring the Church’s traditional, however Politically Incorrect, positions on such hotbed issues as abortion, same-sex marriage, and, say, Jesus’s unique standing in God’s economy of salvation.
    And even though it is the baptismal promise of every Roman Catholic to renounce Satan and all of his works, to unequivocally repudiate evil wherever it rears its hideous head, Francis scarcely speaks to the abominations of the world.
    He can, however, be counted upon to renounce capitalism, climate change, and the members of Western lands who lack enthusiasm for welcoming into their home countries untold numbers of Third World aliens who are not only demanding citizenship and material support, but who have created a number of other social problems (like criminality). The Pope repeatedly informs us that this skepticism reflects a deficiency of Christian charity.
    Francis has shed many tears and engaged in much handwringing over the legions of Muslims that have flooded Europe in recent years demanding support while claiming to be refugees. However, for the millions of his fellow Christians who have been made to endure unimaginable suffering (not infrequently administered to them by Muslims) Francis has said relatively little.
    He has said nothing, for example, about the fact that Iran is ramping up its persecution of its Christian citizens.
    Nor has Pope Francis commented on the fact that in Burma as many as 1.6 million Christians are being targeted by what Open Doors refers to as “a genocidal war.” The Kachin State, in Burma’s northern region, consists of Christians who once traded their natural resources in amber and jade for cash, food, and textiles.
    Today, they trade for guns.
    According to Open Doors:
    “Representatives of the Kachin Independence Army told Sky News earlier this year that the Tamadaw, the Myanmar [Burmese] military, has been targeting the Kachin for years. And while the conflict is as complicated as it is violent, some believe that the government is trying to wipe them out because roughly 95 percent are Christian.
    The Burmese soldiers “[have] burned more than 400 villages and 300 churches in Kachin, displacing an estimated 130,000 people over the past seven years.” Moreover, since April, just a few months ago, “more than 7,000 people have fled their homes [.]”
    To its eternal credit, The Guardian, of all outlets, has done its bit to call attention to what it characterizes as “Myanmar’s invisible war on the Kachin Christian minority.” “Many” of the over 130,000 Christians to have been displaced over the years “are stranded in the jungle or trapped in conflict zones.” To compound this tragedy, “aid agencies say they are being blocked from providing food and other vitals supplies to civilians trapped in the forest”—which amounts to a violation of international law.
    The Guardian quotes both Stella Naw, a political analyst and writer, and San Htoi, joint secretary of Kachin Women’s Association Thailand. Naw states that although this is “a war where civilians are being systematically targeted by members of Burma army,” “the international community chooses to overlook it.”
    Htoi concurs. “It’s an invisible war,” she insists. To prove her point, Htoi alludes to the United Nations’ Security Council’s recent visit to Burma, a visit during which they didn’t come close to Kachin. “They left the country without knowing” a thing about the latter.
    In Mali, a predominantly Islamic country that, owing to its secularism, had been relatively tolerant of the Christian minority in its midst, a militant Islamic group has gained control of some regions. Consequently, life has not been kind to Christians.

The story of “Naomi” is not atypical. Naomi hails from an Islamic family. Upon the death of her father which occurred when Naomi was eight, she and her siblings went to live with her uncle. He sent the girls to an international Christian school, the institution to which Muslim parents would send their children if they wanted for them to be able to land lucrative occupations. Naomi explains that, given her hatred of all things Christian at the time, there was never any concern on the part of anyone that she would ever convert to Christianity.
    But, when she was twelve, the unthinkable occurred and Naomi became a Christian.
    Her family disowned her, evicting her from her home.
    A missionary family, temporarily living in Mali, took in Naomi and, according to her, treated her like one of their own. “They loved me like their own daughter,” Naomi recalls. “From them, I learned more about Christ and grew in my faith.”
    Yet when her adopted family returned to their home country, Naomi returned to her family, whose members would regularly and “cruelly” harass her for her faith. They would spit at her and curse the blood that they shared with her.
    At 16, Naomi met a man from Belgium and married him. Together they had two children, Ibrahim and Youssouf. They remained, however, in Mali, where their Muslim neighbors would call Naomi a “kafir” (infidel) whenever she would walk through town or shop in the market place.
    Matters, though, would get worse.
    Naomi’s family, “more than once,” sent jihadists to her home to intimidate and harm her and her own family. When her husband was away on a business trip, he was murdered, gunned down in cold blood. “He was killed for his faith, and for marrying an ex-Muslim,” Naomi says. To this day, she remains oblivious to the location of her remains.
    When the jihadists subsequently invaded her home, they abducted her one son, a young teenager, Youssouf, as she and the boy’s brother watched in horror. “Ibrahim, my second son, was terrified,” Naomi remembers. “He held on to me and kept whispering, ‘Jesus help us, Jesus help us.’”
    As soon as the men left with her son, Naomi began praying. “I was on my knees all the time, pleading for the Lord to protect my son.”
    Thankfully, within two days, Youssouf returned home. He was “whipped severely,” but because he pretended to be deaf and mute, his captors released him.
    Youssouf and his brother Ibrahim are both traumatized from this event. Open Doors managed to secure for Naomi and her sons a place to live, something for which she is thankful. Nevertheless, though life is better than what it had been, she remains the target of relentless pressure from her Islamic neighbors who “laugh at me when I sing and pray.”
    Pope Francis, who can’t resist issuing public denunciations of free enterprise, “climate change,” and “xenophobia” (when the latter is allegedly being committed by Western peoples toward Islamic and other immigrants), will say nothing about the Naomis of the world.
    In both of these respects, he proves himself to be a member in good standing of the international community of elites.

'Bake the cake or else' is back - Washington Times via Fox News

If you doubt the intensity of the left’s fixation on punishing people of faith, I submit to you the Colorado’s so-called Civil Rights Commission. Despite Masterpiece Cakeshop winning a 7-2 U.S. Supreme Court victory condemning the state for punishing Jack Phillips for his religious beliefs, they’re going after him again.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...d-assault.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    'Bake the cake or else' is back - Washington Times via Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...d-assault.html
    Everyone is taking a shot at Mr. Jack Phillips.

Colorado Fines Christian Baker for Refusing to Bake Gay ISIS Bar Mitzvah Cake
    Satire

https://www.themideastbeast.com/colo...-mitzvah-cake/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Be strengthened brothers and sisters in Christ. Our time will come, hold fast what faith you have to the end, and we shall live forever with Jesus Christ.

Revelation 6:9-11, "
    9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw
    under the altar the souls of them that were slain for
    the word of God, and for the testimony which they
    held:
    10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How
    long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and
    avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    11 And white robes were given unto every one of
    them; and it was said unto them, that they should
    rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants
    also and their brethren, that should be killed as they
    were, should be fulfilled."
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."