Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Deincorporate the church;
    Break it up into smaller units;
    Have meetings at different times and places;
    Get rid of the big building at a big profit, or turn it into some sort of condo;
    Keep a low profile.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Saskatchewan church receives $14,000 in lockdown fines and charges for holding services

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Breaking! Nancy Pelosi Announces New Religion

https://banned.video/watch?id=607f5d2943ad51377cb13f4b

“I do not cooperate with the Gestapo. I do not talk to the Nazis. You came in your uniforms like thugs, that’s what you are. Brown shirts of Adolf Hitler. You are Nazi Gestapo. Communist. Fascists. I do not cooperate with Nazis. Talk to my lawyer. You are not allowed here,” Pawlowski told the officers.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/watch-canadian-p

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    “I do not cooperate with the Gestapo. I do not talk to the Nazis. You came in your uniforms like thugs, that’s what you are. Brown shirts of Adolf Hitler. You are Nazi Gestapo. Communist. Fascists. I do not cooperate with Nazis. Talk to my lawyer. You are not allowed here,” Pawlowski told the officers.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/watch-canadian-p
    This guy doesn't know what he is talking about, whoever he is.

Ireland forcing Christians out of church, are doing the same for the Muslims in their mosques?
    [45 second video of shame. The few folks in the church are about 20' apart.]
    https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/13868653390

Canada’s Bullying Of Christians Is Turning It Into A Tyranny

by Micah Curtis | RT
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/522149-cana...tians-tyranny/