Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Petition asks Vatican to cancel ‘health’ conference featuring abortion activists, Fauci, Big Tech oligarchs

Wednesday, April 28, 2021 by: News Editors
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-...nference.html#
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WaPo Claims Biden a “Very Catholic President” Who Supports “Abortion Rights”
    “Now we face the scandal of a president who professes to be Catholic but calls for the destruction of innocent unborn children," says prominent Catholic.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/wapo-claims-biden-a-very-catholic-president-who-supports-abortion-rights/

The Vatican is essentially a re-creation of the Edomite powerbase at the Time of Christ & the Apostles.
    That is why they tortured and murdered so many Christians in Europe.
    It is why they got Muhammad murdered and replaced to turn Islam into a war machine against Constantinople.

Canadian Martial Law Declared: Church Services Will Be Stopped Using Any Force Necessary

Pastor Artur Pawlowski explains how Canada's law enforcement is now presenting court orders insisting they can enter churches whenever they want.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/canad...rce-necessary/

Finnish Politician Sentenced To 6 Years For Citing Bible

https://banned.video/watch?id=609174e0a446a80d24466ee0

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Canadian Martial Law Declared: Church Services Will Be Stopped Using Any Force Necessary

Pastor Artur Pawlowski explains how Canada's law enforcement is now presenting court orders insisting they can enter churches whenever they want.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/canad...rce-necessary/
    In your estimation, what do you think the timeline is for this kind of thing in the USA? I mean, we already have covid lock-down, so I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Augusto Pintobean View Post
    In your estimation, what do you think the timeline is for this kind of thing in the USA? I mean, we already have covid lock-down, so I wonder.
    The American churches are now armed.
    The BIG difference is the BLK Christian/Moo Slime communities and the availability of arms who will have to be spared such oppression initially. PPL of all colors will fight for their beliefs and The US will not stand for another WACO it would mean CW2. If the Vax-genocide fails the Globo-Homo-Pedo may go straight to open bio-war. It's up to TPTB....

Read today that the LDS church leaders are getting Vaxed for Corona and ordering their missionaries to get vaxed too.
    And members should get vaxed, to protect others etc.
    In essence they are all committing suicide. I wonder what they gonna do with all those temples when a large percentage of LDS folks are sick, dying, dead and making others sick too.