Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Calgary Pastor Artur Pawlowski Swarmed by Police and Arrested After Holding “Illegal” Church Service (VIDEO)
    [Prepare for GULAG, or for WAR, comrade. America SSR, Canada SSR, UK SSR, Australia SSR, etc makes no difference. The crime is not kneeling to Soros/Gates/Bezos.]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/calgary-pastor-a
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Christians deserve it all. They been worshipping lies from their Wolf shepherds for over 121 years.
    Real Christians are not part of the Judgements coming upon the others.

Catholic church in St. Louis ROPES OFF unvaccinated members like cattle, bans them from parish hall

(Natural News) St. Joseph Catholic Parish in Cottleville, Mo., near St. Louis is reportedly segregating its unvaccinated members from the rest of the congregation by forcing them to worship and take communion in their own separate area of the building. All non-vaccinated members of St. Joseph's are now prohibited from using the parish … [Read More...]

Dr. Robert Jeffress warns Christians not to send their children to this university

(Natural News) One of the most prominent Southern Baptist pastors in the nation is warning Christian parents to keep their kids away from Baylor University. (Article by Todd Starnes republished from TownHall.com) "What they teach and the underlying philosophy is anti-Christian," Pastor Robert Jeffress said on the Todd Starnes Radio … [Read More...]