Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Low Life Vandal Destroys Decades-Old Catholic Statues In Queens New York [VIDEO]

https://100percentfedup.com/low-life-vandal-destroys-decades-old-catholic-statues-in-queens-new-york-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Catholic church burns down just 2 days after priest attacked

Just two days after a priest was attacked with a bottle in Edinburgh’s Catholic cathedral, a 163-year-old Catholic church in nearby Glasgow was engulfed in flames.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/catholic-church-burns-d
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Predictable: Joe Biden Appoints Angry Muslim Father Khizr Khan to Religious Freedom Post

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/predictable-joe-biden-appoints-angry-muslim-father-khizr-khan-religious-freedom-post/?utm_source=Gab&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&u tm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Cdl. Wilton Gregory confirms decision to cancel Traditional Latin Mass at US National Shrine

Following the publication of Traditionis Custodes Cardinal Wilton Gregory withdrew his permission for Mass to be celebrated according to the 1962 Missale Romanum.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cdl-wilton-gregory-conf

That You guys think that Vatican's gurus are Christians, shows how deluded you are.

The Vatican is basically Edomite self professed Jews pretending to be Christians.
    They been doing it for 1900 years or so.
    It is same game they played in Palestine before, during and after the Messiah, YahShua, the Perfect Man, Walked the Earth.

'We Didn't Back Down': Christians Respond to Portland Antifa Attack With Massive Worship Rally

One day after a shocking and disturbing attack on a Christian prayer event in Portland, Oregon, Christians rallied in that very location for a massive gathering to sing and worship God.
    Sean Feucht, best known for his work as a volunteer worship leader at Bethel Church, led the large gathering and even claimed one member of Antifa who came to disrupt, ended up getting saved.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2021...-worship-rally

Hero Pastor Reveals Police Cooperated With Antifa in Horrific Attack

"Antifa are the modern day brown shirts." Artur Powlowski joins to recap his event where he was attacked by Antifa in Portland.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=61154de112a8614b6650fef8