Page 60 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Can you say "Communist China" boys and girls?

Canadian pastor fighting COVID lockdowns beats gov’t attempt to send him back to jail

In a decision handed down this morning in an Alberta court, Justice Adam Germain ruled that instead of jail time Pastor Artur Pawlowski will be fined $23,000 along with probation, community service and restrictions on what he is allowed to post online.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

coming very, very soon to a neighborhood near you! lose 200k 'immigrants' into the country with no way to track them, from God knows where bound for God knows where carrying diseases, Islam and hatred towards the west...what could go wrong? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

New Study Finds that Christianity Is the #1 Religion Targeted in Hate Crimes

https://basedunderground.com/2021/12/08/new-study-finds-that-christianity-is-the-1-religion-targeted-in-hate-crimes/

Christians: December 6th Was Your Wakeup Call About What Is Coming For Us All

By Andrew Torba on December 8, 2021

On December 6th Twitter banned thousands of accounts in their latest purge of dissenting thought on the doomed and failing platform. As a result Gab.com saw thousands of new sign ups per hour and our traffic skyrocketed. When Twitter Purges, Gab Surges. While this is great news for the Gab community, it’s not great news for Christians. In fact, it’s a sign of what is soon to come which will be much worse than losing your Twitter account.
    https://news.gab.com/2021/12/08/chri...ng-for-us-all/

Biden bans conservatives and Christians from the military

(Natural News) In Disloyal: How the Military Brass is Betraying Our Country, the David Horowitz Freedom Center had warned that the Countering Extremist Activity Working Group imposed by the Biden administration and headed by Bishop Garrison (pictured above), a racist who constantly accused Republicans of racism for the most frivolous … [Read More...]