Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: The Christian Persecution Thread

Walter Reed Military Hospital Cuts Pastoral Care Contract With Catholic Priests, Chooses Secular Company Instead https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/walter-reed-mi
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

“F**k Catholics” – Biden Regime Offers Sweetheart Deal to Trans Terrorist Who Vandalized Catholic Church and Assaulted Church Worker
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The son of famed Canadian pastor Artur Pawlowski could be facing massive fines and possible jail time after he preached Bible verses outside a drag queen story time held at a public library in Calgary over the weekend.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/episode...r-artur-pawlow

30 years ago today the United States government intentionally incinerated 2 dozen children and their parents and along with it any vestige of decency and credibility they might have had laying around forever

Irreversible. The United States was permanently altered and damaged that day