Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Its obvious you don't live in a CLASS III, state....

So called militia are armed with both semi autos, full autos, bolt actions, legal explosives ect ect...

Tanks and armor have their weaknesses...
    There's a formidable number of AR-15s to have to deal with. I believe an armed citizenry was the reason the Japanese did not invade our mainland during WW-2.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    Its obvious you don't live in a CLASS III, state....

So called militia are armed with both semi autos, full autos, bolt actions, legal explosives ect ect...

Tanks and armor have their weaknesses...
    You couldn't be more wrong if you had said the earth was flat. Note my location, as I noted yours.

My neighbor about 300 yards down the road, has a semi-annual shoot. Where they have pistol contests, skeet contests, 300 yard long range shooting contests. All on private property, with an arms "maker" of full auto's and custom builds, where you can "rent" a full auto, and shoot it for fun, same with the .50 Cal. sniper rifle @ 8.00 a pop. They also have tannerite shoots that rock my house.

He also hosts an online gun swap/trade/sell for individuals, that has some 3000 members.

We are an open carry state, where at any given time you can walk in to a Walmart, and people will be carrying.

Almost every little old town around has gun ranges, indoor and outdoor, with trainers who have, and hold, enhanced carry classes. The guy that holds the shoots is the gun trainer, for the police, for my county.

What you are doing is looking at the Revolutionary War, and comparing it today, and you would be way off. In that war there were two standing Armies fighting each other.

What we would have, as you propose, is more in line with ISIS fighting a US Standing Army in Syria. How did that turn out? And man O man, they had actual full auto AK47's, IED's, and RPG's, Toyota's with 40 MM canons, and everything. Let's just throw in some Toyota truck missile launchers, too. Ooooooo.

With a 50% dissertation rate, and tranny's flying F16's I'll bet they will be shaking in their Jump boots, not.

BTW when was the last time you were in east Damascus? Mosel? And how many US troops were on the ground there?
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty34 View Post
    There's a formidable number of AR-15s to have to deal with. I believe an armed citizenry was the reason the Japanese did not invade our mainland during WW-2.
    And in your reply it is probably true. But it is also true an armed citizenry would be fighting along side a standing Army.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    What we would have, as you propose, is more in line with ISIS fighting a US Standing Army in Syria. How did that turn out? And man O man, they had actual full auto AK47's, IED's, and RPG's, Toyota's with 40 MM canons, and everything. Let's just throw in some Toyota truck missile launchers, too. Ooooooo.

With a 50% dissertation rate, and tranny's flying F16's I'll bet they will be shaking in their Jump boots, not.

BTW when was the last time you were in east Damascus? Mosel? And how many US troops were on the ground there?
    So what's the nature of the insurrection, then? Is it like ISIS, where a small group of heavily armed fanatics imposes their crazy ideology onto an otherwise innocent population and uses them as hostages, daring the authorities to respond with military force? Or is it more of a general uprising, where the local authorities like police and others also join into armed conflict against the government they had sworn to uphold? Seems to me the likely response from the feds would differ depending on the scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSystem View Post
    So what's the nature of the insurrection, then? Is it like ISIS, where a small group of heavily armed fanatics imposes their crazy ideology onto an otherwise innocent population and uses them as hostages, daring the authorities to respond with military force? Or is it more of a general uprising, where the local authorities like police and others also join into armed conflict against the government they had sworn to uphold? Seems to me the likely response from the feds would differ depending on the scenario.
    I don't see an armed insurrection as in The Revolutionary War. Were Colonialist with the support of a standing Army (The Blue Coats) with an opposing government, took on the another standing army (The Red Coats) and the government of England, the Crown, AND loyalist, in the colonies, over how they were being governed/mistreated.

Nor do I see an 1864 type of Civil War. Where there was also, not so much insurrection as a Revolution II. Where 2 opposing governments Union Federalist vs Confederate, each with grievances, and armies.

The war situation with ISIS, is where a religious group tried to establish a Caliphate, and imported people from all over the world, in their fight.

Neither, was I suggesting some kind of armed conflict. However, it would seem that some individuals think it is going to be a fight between a standing Army, and militia, and that the militia stand a chance in winning. And that ALL armed civilians will be on the side of the militia. I was merely pointing out that such a conflict would look like the US vs ISIS in Mosel. They also might consider that the first person they may end up in an armed conflict with is, their neighbor.

Yes, our country is divided, more so than in recent memory. A lot of left wing progressive agenda's are being put into force upon the general public. As it was in 1864.

However, some of it is coming from state, or local governments, or even businesses. Where as in the past it was mostly from DC. (think globally, act locally)

Are the militia's all over the country going to run to FL and shoot up the state house? Il? I don't think so.

So I don't see an armed conflict in the future. Nor do I think if one were instigated, it stands a chance of surviving.

What I do see is our Constitutional rights eroded, away.

And for the individual it may be best to just withdraw from society, and try to live peaceably, protecting your family, and property, the best you can.

Because voting won't change a thing.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Default As Mao said "Be like a fish in the ocean" Never give the opposition a defined target

Here is the complete list from Alinsky

RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-­Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecu­rity, anxiety and uncert­ainty.

RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrati­onal. It’s infuri­ating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into conces­sions.

RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagin­ation and ego can dream up many more conseq­uences than any activist.

RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympat­hizes with the underdog.

RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constr­uctive altern­ative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, person­alize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not instit­utions; people hurt faster than instit­utions.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It will not be straight across Civil War.. It will depend on the region..

Once it goes it will split the USA up into regions...

One area you would have straight military vs military, while in another you have insurgency, ect ect..