Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request for prayer

Sure Jesus will take you home mum, just not today. Keep on keeping on mum.

"On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Thanks for posting the pic,an inspiration for us all in these days!
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Praying!
    When thing's look bad,pray,when things are good pray!

"Those willing to give up they're Liberty for security,deserve neither!"-Benjamin Franklin

Carpe' Diem

My life is not what someone else makes of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntGRosZ6VzU

Adding my prayers.
    Psalms 13:6
    "I will sing unto the Lord,
    because he hath dealt bountifully with me".

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

UPDATE POSTED YESTERDAY:

Thank you to all who have been praying for us! God is so incredibly good and faithful!

The driver who hit us was drunk, and did not bother to even try to brake. We couldn't back-up (a vehicle behind us) and Sam couldn't drive forward into the traffic flow. Definitely felt like we were in a movie as we watched the headlights get closer. Had the point of impact to our Suburban been to the right or the left, the outcome would have been very different.

Sam has 3 broken metacarpals in his left hand, and a lumbar transverse process fracture (broken vertebrae). He sees an orthopedic surgeon on Monday to determine if they will operate on any of that. He has some pretty bruising, and is very sore all over, especially on the left where the impact pushed the truck frame into his ribs.

Mom suffered 3 broken ribs, and a lacerated spleen, although that seems to NOT be bleeding. She was moved from ICU to acute care and will be coming home tomorrow.

My ribs are bruised, and some pretty bruises coming in all over my left side ... one that stretches almost the entire length of my left thigh (very sore and swollen).

The hand of the Lord was on us, as we were most definitely protected from what could have been a very tragic accident. Psalm 106:1 // Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His loving-kindness is everlasting.

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

They were very fortunate they were driving a Suburban, and bpnot some tiny vehicle. Praying for complete healing and recovery for all.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Thank you to all who have been praying for us! God is so incredibly good and faithful!

Grower, I'm glad that no one is severely injured and the outlook is good ... is this an '02? I'd like to have the hood off of that.

O.W.

Your mom is a beautiful lady! Bless God from whom all blessings flow!
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    Your mom is a beautiful lady! Bless God from whom all blessings flow!
    It's not my mom, but the mom of a friend of mine. But you're right -- she's old enough to be my mother, but I have more wrinkles than she does. She is a sweet lady with some stories to tell, but she loves Jesus.

Grower, I'm glad that no one is severely injured and the outlook is good ... is this an '02? I'd like to have the hood off of that.
    O.W., if you're willing to drive to New Orleans to get it, I could put you in touch with them, but I don't know what model it is.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20