Thread: Coming out of Messianic Judaism HRM.

Default Coming out of Messianic Judaism HRM.

I don't know that now would be the time to express my serious misgivings about the Messianic movement in General or the specific mix of Judaism that seemingly tolerates Christ or the renegade make-it-up-as-you-go along Hebrew roots folks, both of which lack many things though I'm not in a position to throw stones at , but this is not something I would ever want to ever be a part of again. My biggest issue is the indifference to Jesus as the prophet that must be heard , one who is greater than Moses who has been given all power , and is a mediator of the covenant alone, not a dependence on some sudo observance of the law. In practice doing anything remotely like a feast day is only remembrance of Jesus and his completed work at the cross , our belief in him , and current presence with us in the power of the Holy Spirit .

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Where I went wrong: I think what captivated me was the upheaval in my life at the time around 2008 and a search for some control , the seduction of the secret knowledge of the impending return of Christ, the end of the world or whatever allured me. Moving from one imperfect deeply flawed false prophet to the next was a pattern that ultimately lead me into believing the lie that the Church is pagan , and we need to keep the Torah , and Messiah is coming back on some secret date that only those who understand God's calendar will know . I was deceived because of my self will and ardent resistance to the fundamentals of Christianity established from the beginning for me by miracles , I lacked the trust and confidence that I needed and sought the approval of some one , and allowed flatteries , elitist pride and self interest to guide me. Instead of standing in Christ I was chasing the winds of doctrine and praise of men , unfortunately that has been highly destructive to me and my family , I lost a Son's affection , suffered my daughters' rejection , nearly lost my wife , and now I'm assessing just where to go from here. And that is without a doubt back to Jesus , my first love.

Paul's words ring stingily in my hears You whoare trying to be justified bythe Lawhave been severedfromChrist;you have fallen awayfromgrace.

I was severed from Christ Jesus , my first love. My renegade plans went horribly wrong , as not only had I severed myself from Christ , but by family was disconnected from him as well , and those I taught this errant way of I watched sit powerless to lead their children to Christ because they themselves didn't know the true power of resurrection and life. They didn't teach or even know the Gospel; They pray to Ha Shem or Adoni , but don't know the emissary of the Father , that is sent into a true believer' s heart crying Abba Father by the very Spirit of Christ indwelling in them through power from on high.

Its a sickening and treacherous mocker of the the truth , rather than leading believers to Christ they want to focus on the shadow picture that pointed to him , rather than receiving the actual Holy Spirit they bake bread for a feast and mimic some ancient ritual that neither has the form nor the power , the priesthood or the temple to fulfill righteousness in us and summarily ignore the essential gift of the Holy Spirit.

Rather than entering in the sign of the covenant that is receiving the Holy Spirit. , they want to guard a day that was a picture of that rest ( Sabbath). They should be guarding the doctrine that leads sinners to repent, be baptized in his name, and receive the Holy Spirit.

When Christ died , the old covenant died with him , and his bride was free from the Ketuvah ( Marriage contract) written for her , binding her to her husband. God put to death sin in the flesh , when he allowed his son to be killed unjustly on a Roman Cross. He was the bridegroom and the law was written by him and for him , and his bride wife Israel , when the Husband died , the covenant was voided , the bride was freed from the law of her dead husband .

Only for us to rejoin our Messiah we must join him in death to sinful flesh , be buried with him in baptism and risen again in the power of righteousness and the Holy Spirit. This is the Gospel of salvation , and keeping the law is not a part of it , although some teachings are carried forward in the new covenant , but this is where we learn to rightly divide the word . Many of Paul's letters describe this new walk and covenant , but as Jesus said you really have to be born again to perceive the kingdom of God.

No one can really teach you what the Holy Spirit is , it has to be granted for you to know , and you have to be born again. I'm sorry for misleading any of you folks here , and hope to walk in the fullness of his Grace and power. In Jesus name ...

A powerful testimony clearvoice! Thank you for it.

Let me be the second to say thank you for that post. I know it took courage to say what you did and I'm sure it wasn't easy. But I thank God that He opened your eyes to the truth and you stated it very well.

Hey clearvoice,

Thanks, for the testimony. 9er took the words right out of my mouth.

Just be aware, there are still some HR folks on the board, and you might get some push back. Just saying.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

That was powerful, thank you.
    One day or Day one?

Your testimony is a blessing.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Thanks, clearvoice. What a powerful testimony! My impression of the Judaizers is that they lack the Holy Spirit (the Law written on our hearts), and so they still seek to impose compliance from without, when God intends for it to be within us.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by clearvoice View Post
    I don't know that now would be the time to express my serious misgivings about the Messianic movement in General or the specific mix of Judaism that seemingly tolerates Christ or the renegade make-it-up-as-you-go along Hebrew roots folks, both of which lack many things though I'm not in a position to throw stones at , but this is not something I would ever want to ever be a part of again. My biggest issue is the indifference to Jesus as the prophet that must be heard , one who is greater than Moses who has been given all power , and is a mediator of the covenant alone, not a dependence on some sudo observance of the law. In practice doing anything remotely like a feast day is only remembrance of Jesus and his completed work at the cross , our belief in him , and current presence with us in the power of the Holy Spirit .

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Where I went wrong: I think what captivated me was the upheaval in my life at the time around 2008 and a search for some control , the seduction of the secret knowledge of the impending return of Christ, the end of the world or whatever allured me. Moving from one imperfect deeply flawed false prophet to the next was a pattern that ultimately lead me into believing the lie that the Church is pagan , and we need to keep the Torah , and Messiah is coming back on some secret date that only those who understand God's calendar will know . I was deceived because of my self will and ardent resistance to the fundamentals of Christianity established from the beginning for me by miracles , I lacked the trust and confidence that I needed and sought the approval of some one , and allowed flatteries , elitist pride and self interest to guide me. Instead of standing in Christ I was chasing the winds of doctrine and praise of men , unfortunately that has been highly destructive to me and my family , I lost a Son's affection , suffered my daughters' rejection , nearly lost my wife , and now I'm assessing just where to go from here. And that is without a doubt back to Jesus , my first love.

Paul's words ring stingily in my hears You whoare trying to be justified bythe Lawhave been severedfromChrist;you have fallen awayfromgrace.

I was severed from Christ Jesus , my first love. My renegade plans went horribly wrong , as not only had I severed myself from Christ , but by family was disconnected from him as well , and those I taught this errant way of I watched sit powerless to lead their children to Christ because they themselves didn't know the true power of resurrection and life. They didn't teach or even know the Gospel; They pray to Ha Shem or Adoni , but don't know the emissary of the Father , that is sent into a true believer' s heart crying Abba Father by the very Spirit of Christ indwelling in them through power from on high.

Its a sickening and treacherous mocker of the the truth , rather than leading believers to Christ they want to focus on the shadow picture that pointed to him , rather than receiving the actual Holy Spirit they bake bread for a feast and mimic some ancient ritual that neither has the form nor the power , the priesthood or the temple to fulfill righteousness in us and summarily ignore the essential gift of the Holy Spirit.

Rather than entering in the sign of the covenant that is receiving the Holy Spirit. , they want to guard a day that was a picture of that rest ( Sabbath). They should be guarding the doctrine that leads sinners to repent, be baptized in his name, and receive the Holy Spirit.

When Christ died , the old covenant died with him , and his bride was free from the Ketuvah ( Marriage contract) written for her , binding her to her husband. God put to death sin in the flesh , when he allowed his son to be killed unjustly on a Roman Cross. He was the bridegroom and the law was written by him and for him , and his bride wife Israel , when the Husband died , the covenant was voided , the bride was freed from the law of her dead husband .

Only for us to rejoin our Messiah we must join him in death to sinful flesh , be buried with him in baptism and risen again in the power of righteousness and the Holy Spirit. This is the Gospel of salvation , and keeping the law is not a part of it , although some teachings are carried forward in the new covenant , but this is where we learn to rightly divide the word . Many of Paul's letters describe this new walk and covenant , but as Jesus said you really have to be born again to perceive the kingdom of God.

No one can really teach you what the Holy Spirit is , it has to be granted for you to know , and you have to be born again. I'm sorry for misleading any of you folks here , and hope to walk in the fullness of his Grace and power. In Jesus name ...

Glory To God!

The simplicity of the gospel is lost on the multitude.

I have a link in my sig to my youtube channel, where I have posted over 100 sermons by a former wizard/witch, turned pastor (David J Meyer) back in the early 70's. He's passed now (2010), but the sermons filled with truth still live on. God's Word does not return void.

Some things I didn't agree with him on, but the majority I do. The sermons I posted reflect this.

Anyways, we are at the end, and Jesus is coming shortly.

Be prepared in the Holy Ghost brothers and sisters.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Wow, praise God, thank you for sharing. It takes guts and a humble spirit to do what you did. I'm so happy for you.

It's only through prayer and a love for Truth that things are revealed to us, most people get stuck in the quicksand of pride which leads to their eternal demise.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. ~ Jeremiah 33:3

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. ~ Luke 11:9
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8