Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Andrew McCabe be denied his pension?

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Will Andrew McCabe be denied his pension?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/polit...red/index.html

I'd be shocked if Sessions did it, how about you? McCabe could lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. He is 49 and if you retire before age 50, you may also not get health benefits in retirement (Boo-hoo, join the club. Most companies don't do that anymore, you are on your own for healthcare after retirement)

He might get another shot at a pension when he hits the milestone of age 57.

Well, I hope he loses his pension. Sessions has until Sunday

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Should a treasonous traitor to his oath get paid for life for his treason and betrayal? Hmmm. thats a tough one.
    I suppose if he was on the prison inmate payroll he would get the standard wage for the license plate making operator.. $1 a day, and that would include free healthcare.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Should a treasonous traitor to his oath get paid for life for his treason and betrayal? Hmmm. thats a tough one.
    I suppose if he was on the prison inmate payroll he would get the standard wage for the license plate making operator.. $1 a day, and that would include free healthcare.
    Bingo, we shouldn't be talking about his pension, we should be discussing why he hasn't had cuffs on yet.

Have you read his statement re: his firing? Democrats are always victims and acuse others of what they themselves have done. How about the phony dossier and its effect upon Trump and his family?
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Sessions did fire him yesterday..Should be interesting to see how that plays out.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Wow, can't believe there has been a twinge of justice served. Went to Drudge after reading here, surprised it's not main headline with sirens? Sessions actually did something that could be connected to Clintons. FINALLY

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Wow, can't believe there has been a twinge of justice served. Went to Drudge after reading here, surprised it's not main headline with sirens? Sessions actually did something that could be connected to Clintons. FINALLY
    Just saw this on the BBC web site.

Winning!
    "I never let schooling interfere with my education."

Lets hope this is the beginning of the housecleaning, not just a sacrificial lamb.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

To address the OP:

Each case is different, and then government pensions may be different yet.

From a civilian perspective: if you leave early/fired whatever cash value you have in a pension fund, you get to draw it out in a lump sum. No monthly pay out, at 65 etc. 401ks are different and you can roll it over into other things, but you get to keep it, just no increases in the 401k.

Medical insurance for some companies, and maybe government jobs, can be kept, if you pay the premiums.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Bingo, we shouldn't be talking about his pension, we should be discussing why he hasn't had cuffs on yet.
    Gee Pat, I'm surprised to hear you say that considering this exchange from just a few months ago:

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    This, combined with the act that's virtually made him an infamous household name in a matter of 48 hours or so, should not only be career-ending from both jobs, but it should be pension-disqualifying too at the very minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Yes, because we can only fix the abuse of power by ABUSING the rights of others.

Jesus how quickly supposedly Christian folks turn into a lynch mob.
    Lynch mob much, Pat?