Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: H.r. 5103 & 5087

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Sherree,
    DON'T
    YOU
    MOVE!

Setting Trump issues aside, there's a huge push here in the Ocean State by well funded anti-2A groups at the Statehouse. The Second Amendment's in danger of being nullified on the State level here. About two weeks ago several thousand showed up at the Capitol for a pro-2A rally. <--- That's unprecedented here! Most of the time we have trouble getting more than the usual six people to show up for these events.

Mom's Demand Action ($ from Bloomberg) has a permanent presence in the Statehouse. The Democratic Liberal Progressives are sensing their moment and are exploiting the blood of children to force an uncooperative citizenry to comply with their political ideologies.
    Thanks, BugoutBear. That was kind of you.

Your state isn't the only one. This infringement against our 2A is sweeping the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Awe Shucks, Davy. Thank you.

I'm serious though, since I don't tow the party line here, I was wondering if I had caused anyone to leave. I know that I have a tendency to get too emotional at times, and I speak my mind on many occasions that go contrary to the majority. I know several who have left, because of the heat that is brought to bear down in The Chapel. Then, there are others who have thanked people down there for helping them see the light of Truth. You just can't please everyone. I figure it's the same way with the rest of the forum. You just can't please everyone all the time.
    The people who have left here aren't coming back.

One thing I have learned since I started surfing the net is that you have to have a thick skin or else you won't make it in this rough world.

You also have to decide where you draw the line. Some people have a line drawn but it is sort of wavy. One day, it is up here. The next day it has moved 6 feet the other way. Consistency is the key folks. And some of us wouldn't know integrity and consistency if it hit us in the face......