Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: H.r. 5103 & 5087

The Constitution and the 2nd Amendment did not GIVE me the right to defend myself nor will they be able to take it away.
    We are all criminals now, according to "law". Act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    The Constitution and the 2nd Amendment did not GIVE me the right to defend myself nor will they be able to take it away.
    You nailed it!

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    Correct.
    I would encourage everyone I know to contact their representatives in Washington about this bill, but has been noted above, (a) they don't have the votes to pass this now, but (b) it is inevitable that it will pass in the future.

The people we have representing us now -- the majority -- have no respect for the Constitution. And the Constitution is the highest law in the land.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Correct.
    I would encourage everyone I know to contact their representatives in Washington about this bill, but has been noted above, (a) they don't have the votes to pass this now, but (b) it is inevitable that it will pass in the future.

The people we have representing us now -- the majority -- have no respect for the Constitution. And the Constitution is the highest law in the land.
    We no longer have representatives. We now have LAWMAKERS. Have y'all noticed the people on TV call them lawmakers and not representatives now? I'm not sure when I first started noticing that..........

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    In order for that utopian dream to come to fruition ....
    Rheelax.

Once the globalized utopianation has been realized there won't be a need for any firearms. We'll all be one big, ginourmous hug snuggle singing kumbiya. But between now and THEN, some severe changes are in order ... and they will be coming.

O.W.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    ...We'll all be one big, ginourmous hug snuggle singing kumbiya.
    Leave it to Oscar to find the positive in everything.

That's one heckuva turn of a phrase too, Brother! With a phraseology-density that high, I'm surprised a wormhole didn't open directly to the cosmic thesaurus!

Not pokin' fun at ya at all. You are one of the few that makes comin' here worth it anymore, and above is one great example of why I say that. Thanks. I needed that.

Blues

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Leave it to Oscar to find the positive in everything.

That's one heckuva turn of a phrase too, Brother! With a phraseology-density that high, I'm surprised a wormhole didn't open directly to the cosmic thesaurus!

Not pokin' fun at ya at all. You are one of the few that makes comin' here worth it anymore, and above is one great example of why I say that. Thanks. I needed that.

Blues
    LOL, I agree! Oscar does have a special way with words doesn't he?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    You're absolutely right, Blues. In the Globalist Utopian World, no one will be allowed to own weapons. In order for that utopian dream to come to fruition, weapons in the hands of citizens have to made illegal now. It's already begun, and I don't think the genie is gonna be put back in the bottle.
    Think we have the numbers to stop this sort of nonsense? Think again. The millenials and their brainwashed libtard friends from other generations, are just waiting for us to "die off". I attended a homeowner's board meeting last week to address a small issue about architectual control, of which i am president of the committee. Our subdivision is small, about 55 homes, in a semi rural area. It was formed 40 years ago as a corporation, and not meant to be like other Nazi type associations.

However, Florida law has forced us to become more subservient to powers from without, and we are constantly forced to follow directives from State/Federal mandates, especially when it comes to our private water system. Anyway, as head of AR, I am pretty easy going when it comes to our limited covenants. I last served on the BOD about 18 years ago. Most of us then were former military or pretty traditional in our beliefs. Meetings always began and ended with a prayer, American flags were put up at the entrance and various points on holidays, etc. We still do some of that, but during the treasurer's report a comment was made that shocked me. The young, female attorney was complaining that she still had to collect fees from most of us the old fashioned way. That is, wait for the check in the mail and go to the bank with an actual deposit slip and put the money in the corporate account. The idea of each resident being required to electronically send their payment in was floated by another young board member. Response was, "their are still some people living here that do not use email". She chuckled, "I guess we'll just have to wait for them to die before we change it". Her tone was very sinister, but revealing. Many of these young liberals really can not wait for us to die.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    Many of these young liberals really can not wait for us to die.
    I can appreciate this.

Now if those so inclined would just come forward to lend us a hand, help us on our way ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    I can appreciate this.

Now if those so inclined would just come forward to lend us a hand, help us on our way ....

O.W.
    Home owners associations are a tool of the devil himself.................insert appropriate reverbs to the drum beat.....the devil himself I tell ya.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.