Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: H.r. 5103 & 5087

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    Home owners associations are a tool of the devil himself.................insert appropriate reverbs to the drum beat.....the devil himself I tell ya.
    Can't speak to the hoas Rac But peepses willing place themselves in those settings ... I've heard folks speak of them and never a plus for the residents.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Leave it to Oscar to find the positive in everything.

That's one heckuva turn of a phrase too, Brother! With a phraseology-density that high, I'm surprised a wormhole didn't open directly to the cosmic thesaurus!

Not pokin' fun at ya at all. You are one of the few that makes comin' here worth it anymore, and above is one great example of why I say that. Thanks. I needed that.

Blues

Hey Blues, if you don't like it here why don't you move on? I for one won't miss your attitude.
    Neither will the half dozen or so good folks who you've driven out of here with your holier than thou rants lately.
    I used to actually respect your contributions, but now? Just hype and insinuation, with an excess of insult thrown in.
    Perhaps your forgot, this is MY living room? Your insults have been noted and now its time for you to go.
    Frankly I won't miss ya.
    Matter of fact, I think I'll just help you on your way.

Later.

Anyone else want on the departing blues bus, its now leaving at gate 6.
    I paid the fare myself since he never chipped in a dime.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Leave it to Oscar to find the positive in everything.

That's one heckuva turn of a phrase too, Brother! With a phraseology-density that high, I'm surprised a wormhole didn't open directly to the cosmic thesaurus!

Not pokin' fun at ya at all. You are one of the few that makes comin' here worth it anymore, and above is one great example of why I say that. Thanks. I needed that.

Blues
    This is true. Oscar Wilde, among others, are a great reason to stop by here from time to time.
    Thank you, O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    Hey Blues, if you don't like it here why don't you move on? I for one won't miss your attitude.
    Neither will the half dozen or so good folks who you've driven out of here with your holier than thou rants lately.
    I used to actually respect your contributions, but now? Just hype and insinuation, with an excess of insult thrown in.
    Perhaps your forgot, this is MY living room? Your insults have been noted and now its time for you to go.
    Frankly I won't miss ya.
    Matter of fact, I think I'll just help you on your way.

Later.

Anyone else want on the departing blues bus, its now leaving at gate 6.
    I paid the fare myself since he never chipped in a dime.
    Did you just ban BluesStringer?? For this post on this thread? Or what?

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    Did you just ban BluesStringer?? For this post on this thread? Or what?
    He has been removed from the membership. I'm tired of the attitude, and since this is my place, yeah.
    Enough is enough. Bad enough you come to another's place and disparage his friends, ( Trasael, Bear, to name two) but then come and disparage the host's home ITSELF as well? I am a patient man. But I have a limit.

Like I said, the blues bus is now boarding at gate 6.
    Anyone else need on?
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Well, doggone.

Tensions have been running high and tight for such a long time ... I think of all the, in the grande scheme of things, piddly events that alone are really insignificant yet in culmination are very. Some see these things as they're building towards the culmination, others dismiss them as babbling bobble heads pop up to explain them away. If we look back in time we'll see this process has been underway since before the ink dried on that final draft.

It's a bit of a tragedy for me as I think back to all the folks that once posted here, lots of great contributors but for whatever reason moved on ... I guess we've been pretty hard on each other and I'm glad for the hard heads that have hung in here ... but "we're" not what we once were and that's kinda sad.

I remember we had a fella down in the Antarctic that would occasionally post about matters of frostiness ... and then there was Sky King. I think I have three "friends" listed and they're all gone too.

I know I'm a bit caustic at times but have no malicious intent ... not even for Brother Lenno, and I hope my participation here has not contributed to our dwindling membership.

If I though my departure could bring the membership back to the day I signed on, this would be my last keystroke.

I suppose our membership, past, present and future is really representative of our society at large but with an emphasis of the Spiritual and conservative sort but like our society ... well.

O.W.

Your house, your rules.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

I have to wonder if there has been anyone who has left this forum because of something I've said, or because of my attitude? If so, I'll leave, so they all can come back. It's not like I haven't been accused before. Thing is, unless someone approaches me, and tells me they have a problem, I have no way of knowing it. So, please speak up.

I have a problem with you, Sherree.

You're just too darned sweet.

If anyone leaves because of you, they are the ones with the problem
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    I have a problem with you, Sherree.

You're just too darned sweet.

If anyone leaves because of you, they are the ones with the problem
    Awe Shucks, Davy. Thank you.

I'm serious though, since I don't tow the party line here, I was wondering if I had caused anyone to leave. I know that I have a tendency to get too emotional at times, and I speak my mind on many occasions that go contrary to the majority. I know several who have left, because of the heat that is brought to bear down in The Chapel. Then, there are others who have thanked people down there for helping them see the light of Truth. You just can't please everyone. I figure it's the same way with the rest of the forum. You just can't please everyone all the time.