Thread: Women Drivers! Am I Right Guys?

Default Women Drivers! Am I Right Guys?

Woman Crashes Car Filled With ‘Accelerants’ Into Broward County Sheriff’s Office

According to a statement from BSO, the incident happened just before 11:30 am ET.
    The unnamed woman drove a Toyota Camry into the community service room of the sheriff’s South Broward Office. Following impact, the car reportedly caught on fire.

The female driver was removed from the wreck by BSO employees and is currently being treated for third-degree burns at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood, Florida. One other BSO employee was reportedly injured in the wreck, but her injuries are not believed to be serious.
    The Broward County Sheriff’s office has been harshly criticized both for its response to the Parkland shooting and its handling of tips regarding to shooter Nikolas Cruz during the year leading up to the shooting.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ask Caitlyn Jenner... Drove for over 40 years as a man, never killed anyone...
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post

Heheheheh ....

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    In the 'current year' this makes perfect sense
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now let's see if she is declared a terrorist.
    Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death , but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

The accelerant was subsequently identified as gasoline or "petrol," the same substance used in Molotov cocktails and napalm. The Broward County Sheriff's Department say that as a result they plan to call in the FBI to investigate the incident as a potential act of terrorism unless the woman can offer a plausible explanation as to why she was driving around in a vehicle filled with such a highly flammable liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSystem View Post
    why she was driving around in a vehicle filled with such a highly flammable liquid.
    Internal combustion engine ... gotta have fuel.

O.W.

Uber self drivers.

Uber Self-Driving Car Strikes and Kills Arizona Woman

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...arizona-woman/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

This woman driver in Saudi Arabia is thrilled.

Saudi woman celebrates being able to drive to friend's stoning
    Satire

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/06...iends-stoning/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/