Thread: A Bold Message to TTOL

Default A Bold Message to TTOL

I truly never thought I'd see the day when this site, which was set up purely with the intent to offer it's members their God-given and Constitutional rights to FREE expression on an open and public forum, would be so alarmingly heading towards playing NWO politics.

It's totally one thing...and rightful.. to ban people on here who abuse their rights and become downright offensive, disrespectful and verbally abusive to others. That is totally unacceptable and wrong for people to behave that way and those SHOULD be kicked off. However, the arrogant and flagrant verbal whipping, and even banning of members, even long-time and loyal ones, who simply happen to be expressing respectful but opposing thought to the general opinion...that is absolutely wrong on every level!

I thought this was America and we had rights and highly valued them. I thought those who use and run this forum also highly valued those rights...AND upheld them.....Obviously, I was VERY wrong...What I see is the institution and mindset of pure China or Russian political dictatorship whereby you either agree totally with the prevailing wind of thought, or you're summarily and quickly dispensed. The rule of thumb on here is now...You have NO rights...DO NOT dare to disagree.

If this message is distainful to the tender ears of the offenders on here (and you know who you are)...and I also get banned for my bold statements and for daring to disagree, then so be it. Great! But it only further proves my point. Take heed....you who remain. Become a member of the 'sheeple flock' and timidly follow the current political trend on here. Don't rock the boat whatever you do! Agree fully with everything or keep your mouth shut...otherwise you will be next. All I have to say is SHAME on TTOL for what it's become.
    Last edited by Liberty4all; 03-21-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Whatever.

A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

OMG! My TENDER EARS!!
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

WOW !?! What did I miss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty4all View Post
    I Agree fully with everything or keep your mouth shut...otherwise you will be next.
    You know better than this ....

O.W.

I won't even read the OP, no need. Move his posts to The Alley
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

To the OP:
    I had you on Ignore for a reason.
    Move on already.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Any message which its author self-describes as "bold" probably isn't.

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever ...."

Thomas Jefferson

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

I NEVER ever disagree on here..................