Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Point Proven - TTOL No Longer Allows Rights

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    You are correct. The dude doing the deciding doesn't like you? He decides you've met the criteria to be immediately banned. Not conjecture at all.
    So,

in YOUR home you enjoy having folks over to belittle you, and disparage your work of many years and the home you provide them for their free use? Then you sit idly by as they have a little bash fest in your living room, attack other invited guests, and generally berate anyone not specifically agreeing with them? Is that what you advocate I do here?

Well here's a news flash, not gonna happen. You don't like it here? Change the channel, there are millions of sites on the web, millions, and I can't recall ever forcing anyone to come to this one.

But if you do, then have some manners.
    Show some respect to the others here, including the creator and maintainer of the place, and the years of effort put in to keep it online for 11 years.

Its not yours to break, step on, spit at, or degrade, and I won't tolerate it.

Is that clear?

So yeah, FREE SPEECH IS DEAD!
    Housewolf is a tyrant!

Whatever,
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    He decides you've met the criteria to be immediately banned.
    This hasn't ever been the case since I've been here.

O.W.

It seems differing opinions here are ok, but being obnoxious will get you shown the door. One of the things I like here.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfadell View Post
    It seems differing opinions here are ok, but being obnoxious will get you shown the door. One of the things I like here.
    Yep.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Lighten up folks.
    Somebody channeling the Spirit of INVAR?
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Tstainz View Post
    Is it really "someone else's home" when the "owner" asks the guests to pay the rent each month?
    No one pays rent here. More like the hat gets passed to refresh the keg. But even of you were paying rent, which clearly you are not, how does change anything? Do you spout off to your current or past landlords? How did it work out?

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post

So yeah, FREE SPEECH IS DEAD!
    Housewolf is a tyrant!

Whatever,
    If I get banned for my dry humor, ouch???

Maybe not, as it doesn't really matter.

HW
    Since the Middle Kingdom, Lord of the Rings, Willey-Coyote and the Hermit Kingdom are already taken.

I guess we should call this the Snail Shell??

I mean it takes a lot to get you ticked, and even longer for you to react, yeah Snail Shell even has a nice ring to it????

My Friends we are in the Kingdom of the Snail.

Jee wiz, everyone take a deep breath, and go it a cup of tea. Calm down, it's not the end of the world.

Trust me Hillary/ Brown or Warren will do something to take your mind off of the small stuff going on here.

Smile, God Loves Ya!

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

Internet forums are nothing more than virtual fiefdoms...just the way it is.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

If you want an Old Testament dictatorship, go to Rapture Ready forum. This place is like free love of the 60's compared to that. Blessedly, someone on that forum told me about TTOL and I am very appreciative of that. Such a great place to get news!! Never went back to the Old Testament way of life. HW wouldn't dismiss someone because they didn't like Trump. Again, like Pastor Guest said, it's "how you say it, not what you say"

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

I mentioned David Brock because L4A sounds like a Snowflake, and that is no compliment
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."