Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Point Proven - TTOL No Longer Allows Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I mentioned David Brock because L4A sounds like a Snowflake, and that is no compliment
    Well as long as we don’t get into name calling...

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    So,

in YOUR home you enjoy having folks over to belittle you, and disparage your work of many years and the home you provide them for their free use? Then you sit idly by as they have a little bash fest in your living room, attack other invited guests, and generally berate anyone not specifically agreeing with them? Is that what you advocate I do here?

Well here's a news flash, not gonna happen. You don't like it here? Change the channel, there are millions of sites on the web, millions, and I can't recall ever forcing anyone to come to this one.

But if you do, then have some manners.
    Show some respect to the others here, including the creator and maintainer of the place, and the years of effort put in to keep it online for 11 years.

Its not yours to break, step on, spit at, or degrade, and I won't tolerate it.

Is that clear?

So yeah, FREE SPEECH IS DEAD!
    Housewolf is a tyrant!

Whatever,
    My post was just an observation that everyone makes decisions based on their experiences and best judgement. This could be someone running a forum or a business or a household. This was not referring specifically to you here on the forum.
    I don't have a forum to run but I have run a household. I have also banned certain people from being around me when I found they had done something that I didn't deem as a good thing.

So,

in YOUR home you enjoy having folks over to belittle you, and disparage your work of many years and the home you provide them for their free use? Then you sit idly by as they have a little bash fest in your living room, attack other invited guests, and generally berate anyone not specifically agreeing with them? Is that what you advocate I do here?

Well here's a news flash, not gonna happen. You don't like it here? Change the channel, there are millions of sites on the web, millions, and I can't recall ever forcing anyone to come to this one.

But if you do, then have some manners.
    Show some respect to the others here, including the creator and maintainer of the place, and the years of effort put in to keep it online for 11 years.

Its not yours to break, step on, spit at, or degrade, and I won't tolerate it.

Is that clear?

So yeah, FREE SPEECH IS DEAD!
    Housewolf is a tyrant!

Whatever,
    problem solved..

Sorry HW, I guess I killed that thread............. After all, we all know that I never post counterpoints........

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I mentioned David Brock because L4A sounds like a Snowflake, and that is no compliment
    You have no clue as to who Liberty4all is. SHE is a very good friend, a strict constitutionalist, and happens to be a great born again Christian woman. Bad mouth her all you want. It just proves that people here don't exactly know each other very well other than words typed on a keyboard. She said her piece, just as anyone else should be able to. It's over, so let's all just move on from here.

After all, we all know that I never post counterpoints........
    Only pro-Trump ones.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by sherree View Post
    she said her piece, just as anyone else should be able to. It's over, so let's all just move on from here.
    ^this
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Most. Ironic. Post. Ever.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Most. Ironic. Post. Ever.
    you must have got the memo about the banning also, eh??

Well, I'm coming out of the shadow to ask a question. I hope that I don't get banned for asking it.

For all of us who were in agreement with BluesStringer's views, are we still allowed to voice those views, but at the risk of also getting banned? Or was Blues banned for a joke he made to Oscar, and saying something derogatory about TTOL, not for his particular views?

I ask this not to be divisive. I've been here long enough to know how these things can get out of hand. I just want to know what views are allowed here, and which ones are not. That's the crux of the matter.

I believe everything that is said here should be done with respect for HouseWolf and every other member here. We may disagree with viewpoints, but to cause such contention that a lot of the posting members here leave is not the answer. My goodness, we've lost too many over the last few months. Mostly because of inactivity here. They got bored and left. That's not a criticism of HouseWolf or anyone else. It's just the excuses I've got back from some who have left recently.

I'm hoping that my comments are taken in the context they have been written. Not to cause animosity, but trying to bring healing and understanding.