Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Point Proven - TTOL No Longer Allows Rights

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Actually I see more Godwit in the posting style.............. Either way, there is a case to ban that idiot.
    I don't know who he is, and I don't think mero does either. He's just assuming. TheSystem doesn't remind me of Blacksprucy at all. Whether or not he's banned is HW's call.

Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Bluesdrinker
    Really? Couldn't post without personal insults?

Lots of folks couldn't keep up with BluesStringer and that was their main problem with him.
    He isn't my "hero" but he is my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by somoprepper08 View Post
    Really? Couldn't post without personal insults?

Lots of folks couldn't keep up with BluesStringer and that was their main problem with him.
    He isn't my "hero" but he is my friend.
    So true. It's normal for those who think they have the upper ground here to fling insults at will. BluesStringer knew more about our Constitution than most people here. He is our friend, too, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

OK, this has run its course, and I see no value in allowing additional polarization on the issue.
    I don't intend to ban anyone, nor do I wake up in the morning and say "its a good day to ban a contributor to the site".
    Its never good, but neither is allowing the nature of the discussion to degrade, or be outright hijacked by those who seek only to disrupt, agitate or troll.
    But even trolls are usually given some rope...

Everyone's opinion is valuable. I really don't care if you like Trump, or Clinton... well actually I do care, But I'm not about to "ban" anyone for their genuine and reasoned beliefs.
    That said, if your post is only aimed at disrupting the site or its membership then you may want to reconsider that post.

Be polite. Adults are. Avoid name calling... its not a sign of a strong reasoned opinion.
    If you need to "have at it" the alley is the only place we allow verbal slugfests.

I hope this clarifies my expectations and wishes.
    The End.
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.