Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Faith in Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by HouseWolf View Post
    Sure beats the muslim con artist who preceded him.
    There it is.
    And his grifter family.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by TheSystem View Post
    In other words: "I don't care how corrupt, dishonest, or morally depraved this guy is. I will support and defend him and make excuses for him as long as he follows policies I like, and I will prostitute my own integrity and stated faith in order to do it."
    You must be talking about that reprobate Bill Clinton now.

Oh, and speaking of souless monsters I thank God every morning we don't have a President Hillary.

Politically speaking had it been a choice between Hillary Clinton and a ham sandwich I'd vote for the treif.

It's interesting to me how Liberal Retards completely miss the point about Trump being elected president by 66 million Americans. Especially considering the GOP "leadership" didn't want him as their candidate.

So it goes something like this: The American voters were sick and tired of the same, old, stale candidates being foisted upon them by the two party kleptocracy. So when Trump jumped into the race he was more of a rejection of the SOS more than Trump the person. He wasn't a politician.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    So when did the left find morality.
    You put the left and morality in the same sentence.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
    Firearms Manufacturer, Tacticalmachining.com

It's really quite simple. The "bitter clingers" and "deplorables" have figured out that Trump is the only thing standing between them and 'their' vision for America. Also, their vision of us surfs which is capitulate (and like it) or you're outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by nettled View Post
    It's really quite simple. The "bitter clingers" and "deplorables" have figured out that Trump is the only thing standing between them and 'their' vision for America. Also, their vision of us surfs which is capitulate (and like it) or you're outta here.
    That's a plausible explanation for the otherwise irrational Trump worship, though it doesn't quite explain why they have to make him God's Chosen One. But what do the deplorable bitter clingers think is the specific nature of this terrifying vision/agenda from which Donald the Savior is protecting them? And what is their own alternative vision, if there is one?

You can't beat the system, what a tag line.

You are the problem, the system is the problem, you are the system. You spend time here trying to uphold a failed system of degenerates...... you are the truly deplorable amonst the people. If I didn't know that you were a paid shill, I'd be upset about the stances taken. The only other alternative is you truly believe the things you espouse, which just makes you a deplorable useful idiot. Both fall into the same category of disgusting, deplorable and pathetic people.

Yes you disgust me. But I'm capable of seeing thru the facade...... must suck to be you. Or you relish it, which is more proof you suck.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

That's a plausible explanation for the otherwise irrational Trump worship, though it doesn't quite explain why they have to make him God's Chosen One. But what do the deplorable bitter clingers think is the specific nature of this terrifying vision/agenda from which Donald the Savior is protecting them? And what is their own alternative vision, if there is one?
    I don’t agree with everything Trump says Or does.
    I think many of us remember America as the land of opportunity and Trumps vision is to take us there again.
    Thats my main reason to support him..
    You would probably say that’s regressive and not progressive..
    But from our vision the last few Presidents have been turning this country to crap trying to appease the rest of the world.
    We want America to continue to be the leader of the free world for many years to come.
    If it takes someone like Donald Trump who is nowhere near as articulate as the last President so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    You can't beat the system, what a tag line.

You are the problem, the system is the problem, you are the system. You spend time here trying to uphold a failed system of degenerates...... you are the truly deplorable amonst the people. If I didn't know that you were a paid shill, I'd be upset about the stances taken. The only other alternative is you truly believe the things you espouse, which just makes you a deplorable useful idiot. Both fall into the same category of disgusting, deplorable and pathetic people.

Yes you disgust me. But I'm capable of seeing thru the facade...... must suck to be you. Or you relish it, which is more proof you suck.
    But you have no idea who I even am. What's your problem? This "paid shill" thing is absolutely laughable. Everything is a conspiracy with some of you, dark nefarious forces are closing in all around, etc. It's not that I don't believe in dark forces or that there aren't conspiracies afoot, but let's try to stay somewhere on this side of paranoid schizophrenia. Do you think that you or this forum is such a serious imminent threat to whatever evil leftist cabal you fear? That's some serious narcissism right there. Look, we all know they've already almost certainly been harvesting everybody's posts and all their personal information and screening it for whatever the hell it is they screen for, but once all the infrastructure to do that is in place, it's all pretty cheap. (And by the way, that's not just here, but probably every similar place on the internet irrespective of the political leanings of the participants.) They sure wouldn't throw any bucks at somebody like me just for the sake of whatever supposed "disruption" I might be able to cause. They'd probably far rather you be left alone to go on uninterrupted rants so that they can have a better notion regarding what you're really up to, if anything. And let's face it, most of us aren't up to much of anything that's particularly subversive. (And no, sitting around cleaning your rifles or spending time at the range doesn't count.)

You guys all talk in generalities about a "system of degenerates" (like anybody is more degenerate than Donald Trump and the corrupt cronies and relatives with which he's populating his administration?), and talk about some "facade" you see through, but it just seems to be a huge ball of hatred with no very definite shape or object, and no concrete rationale or list of sensible fact-based grievances, much less any positive ideas for the future. Seriously, you think there's something dreadful about the vision and agenda of people on the left--who necessarily must all be terrible awful no-goodniks--but what specifically is it that's so dreadful and threatening? When I consider my own ideas of how I'd like society to be, it doesn't seem so awful, including as it does items like access to health care for everybody and more equal access to good schools and good economic opportunities, less money spent on the military and war and more on domestic items like building roads and bridges and protecting the environment, and reducing the power of the very rich and the business interests in favor of a bigger slice of the population.

And what is the alternative vision or agenda on the right? Is there some kind of specific road map or idea for how they want society to be set up. Or is the current situation so dire that it's impossible to consider anything or to expend any energy on anything else other than opposing what you see as a threat from the left? There really ought to be something besides "We will fight to the death against [fill in the blank with liberal outrage of your choice]!"
    Last edited by TheSystem; 03-23-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I don’t agree with everything Trump says Or does.
    I think many of us remember America as the land of opportunity and Trumps vision is to take us there again.
    Thats my main reason to support him..
    You would probably say that’s regressive and not progressive..
    But from our vision the last few Presidents have been turning this country to crap trying to appease the rest of the world.
    We want America to continue to be the leader of the free world for many years to come.
    If it takes someone like Donald Trump who is nowhere near as articulate as the last President so be it.
    Personally, I'm with you as far as wanting the US to continue to be the leader of the free world. But it's obvious Trump's foreign policy is accomplishing pretty much exactly the opposite, Most of the rest of the free world sees Trump (and by extension the US) as unreliable and unstable, and without any values or agenda that's worth following. ("NATO is irrelevant! They're going to have to pay us protection money! Well, maybe not.") Meanwhile he has never met an authoritarian leader he doesn't praise and feel friendly towards. And as we retreat from engaging with the world and trying to exert any positive influence, players like the Chinese step right in and fill in the vacuum, which I would suggest is maybe not the best thing for the planet.

Same thing with wanting the US to be a land of opportunity. But again, Trump's agenda ain't gonna get us there as far as I can see. Heavy industry jobs like those in steel and coal jobs are the jobs of the past, and that's especially true if you consider them as ways people with not much education could nonetheless step up, work hard, and have a middle-class life for themselves and their families. That used to be so, and I wish it could still be so, but the fact is that it was a result of circumstances and conditions that are no longer in place, and that can't be brought back. It sucks, but that's how it is. Instead of trying to turn back the clock somebody needs to figure a way to help people move forward to a reasonable future.

Personally, I'm with you as far as wanting the US to continue to be the leader of the free world. But it's obvious Trump's foreign policy is accomplishing pretty much exactly the opposite, Most of the rest of the free world sees Trump (and by extension the US) as unreliable and unstable, and without any values or agenda that's worth following. ("NATO is irrelevant! They're going to have to pay us protection money! Well, maybe not.") Meanwhile he has never met an authoritarian leader he doesn't praise and feel friendly towards. And as we retreat from engaging with the world and trying to exert any positive influence, players like the Chinese step right in and fill in the vacuum, which I would suggest is maybe not the best thing for the planet.

Same thing with wanting the US to be a land of opportunity. But again, Trump's agenda ain't gonna get us there as far as I can see. Heavy industry jobs like those in steel and coal jobs are the jobs of the past, and that's especially true if you consider them as ways people with not much education could nonetheless step up, work hard, and have a middle-class life for themselves and their families. That used to be so, and I wish it could still be so, but the fact is that it was a result of circumstances and conditions that are no longer in place, and that can't be brought back. It sucks, but that's how it is. Instead of trying to turn back the clock somebody needs to figure a way to help people move forward to a reasonable future.
    I think you have a few valid points there.
    I think most conservatives after eight years of Obama feel we needed a change..
    If the left finds a good middle ground candidate in 2020 I think Trump will be very vulnerable.
    Personally I think this new bill limiting the internet and hinting at new draconian drug laws are a couple of things I find troubling..
    And I don’t drink or do drugs so that’s not my reasoning.