Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Faith in Donald J. Trump

MAGA...yeah, right. Pretty sure President Trump will be one and done...I think he’ll be impeached and resign before his term is up...

We shall see....I am not giving up on Trump just yet.....I think it pained him to sign the bill, and am guessing that he was impelled into doing so, as the military has been decimated by Obama and his Globalist puppet masters who want to destroy the US to make way for world government. Mattis was upset that he was considering a veto.

Trump knows that all hell is about to break loose.....domestically, economically, internationally.....China getting ready to drive a stake through the heart of the petrodollar any day now....NORKs and Iran nonsense.....Soros & the Kazarian Mafia at play and their anarchist snowflakes. Candidate Trump spoke of a debt restructuring....and certain indications are that he would pull the plug on the FED at such time (my opinion). He is going to need a working military.

Having said that....it is time to pull in our horns and closed down multiple bases around the globe. Also, put the heat on Mattis to stop any bleeding and graft.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    We shall see....I am not giving up on Trump just yet.....I think it pained him to sign the bill, and am guessing that he was impelled into doing so, as the military has been decimated by Obama and his Globalist puppet masters who want to destroy the US to make way for world government. Mattis was upset that he was considering a veto.

Trump knows that all hell is about to break loose.....domestically, economically, internationally.....China getting ready to drive a stake through the heart of the petrodollar any day now....NORKs and Iran nonsense.....Soros & the Kazarian Mafia at play and their anarchist snowflakes. Candidate Trump spoke of a debt restructuring....and certain indications are that he would pull the plug on the FED at such time (my opinion). He is going to need a working military.

Having said that....it is time to pull in our horns and closed down multiple bases around the globe. Also, put the heat on Mattis to stop any bleeding and graft.
    I'm sure Trump had his reasons for signing the bill. At the same time, though, he gave the democrats everything they could have ever wished for, and broke every promise that he made to his supporters. His supporters are livid over this debacle. For me, I'm not surprised by his actions, but that's just me. Others will have to make up their own minds. I'm just waiting to see how bad the fall out is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD FARMER View Post
    You aren't impressing or fooling anyone here.

Just get a real job, to occupy your time, or go check your mail for your welfare check.

Please go back to where you crawled out of, no one here really cares what you think, cant you read the reply's. Oh forgot! this is your job, harassing right thinking forums...
    That's just pathetic. Could I get a better grade of heckler, please?

...as the military has been decimated by Obama and his Globalist puppet masters...
    This is factually false. You might want to check the defense spending numbers for the last decade. "Decimated" is not a participle that really applies. (Here's one place of many that displays numbers in a comprehensible way. I can't vouch for their total accuracy or non-partisan presentation, I just picked one of the search results. I'm fairly sure most of them will tell a similar story.) You might also review how spending and "budgeting" have been done since 2011 or so. The process (if you can call it that) has been remarkably free of the machinations of globalist elites, and more subject to the cowardice and folly of squabbling politicians. The truly shocking thing about the defense spending is how spending on veterans has ballooned. We apparently keep producing outgoing military personnel who require an awful lot of "after care." It looks like we'll be paying for Iraq for several more decades to come. Anybody else remember how it was going to be less than $100 billion, we would be in and out in no time at all, and Iraq would pay for a bunch of the cost out of their renewed oil revenues? (Yup, just like how Mexico is going to pay for the Big Beautiful Wall.)

The comeback about "not their yob" still cracks me up, by the way. That was brilliant.

We shall see....all hell is about to break loose.......
    Don't bet the farm on that.

The carrot of impending chaos has long been dangled.......and has grown quite stale and unappetizing.
    Figure on a long, slow, painful and well-orchestrated demise, instead.

Just wait till the DOJ gives the order to BAN Bump Stocks and watch the extreme right have a hissy fit All Over The place. I Love It. Obama should never have legalized them once they were banned years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSystem View Post
    That's just pathetic. Could I get a better grade of heckler, please?
    Howz 'bout you just settle for the fact you been heckled.

O.W.

.....I think it pained him to sign the bill
    What do you base that on?

He dangled the veto threat AFTER the bill was passed.
    And then signed it.

MAGA my a**
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by cptmidnight View Post
    Trump was a political grenade tossed by Americans into fortress DC to dislodge the lock on the current system. It was a last ditch effort - the most recent real effort to put an honest man in the Whitehouse being defeated back in 2012 with a feeble assault by Ron Paul. Nobody that I know necessarily liked Trump nor thought he was pure or moral. Still, he spoke like he could see the demons running loose and that he knew what to do with them. They were the same ones that I could see at the time. None of the so called "Christian" candidates could see them so they were useless either way. I have yet to hear him say that Jesus Christ is Lord of All but who knows where he is really at...

Personally I think he was a reprieve from coming judgement. Just someone to delay to give the church here a few more years to get their act together before being subjected to the refining fire that is coming. If God uses Trump to turn the corner on big issues within the country - even better.

Its pretty clear to me that God is using Trump but what is the ultimate purpose? I think that might yet need to be revealed.
    You said it perfectly. None of the self-proclaimed "Christian" candidates had the guts or backbone to take the Trump approach such as tariffs against Red China.