Thread: Terrorist attack at Travis AFB California

Default Terrorist attack at Travis AFB California

Terrorist attack at Travis AFB California - Fox News

The vehicle was reportedly carrying propane tanks, and the driver is thought to have started the fire deliberately, is believed to have ignited himself, CBS News reported.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/22...terrorism.html
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Ban cars, propane and fire!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Thanks PG

The Media might report this story, days after it happened with a SO What attitude.

Headlines You might not have seen???

Towards a Swedish Civil War?
    Posted March 22, 2018 Baron Bodissey http://gatesofvienna.net/2018/03/tow...ish-civil-war/
    On March 3, 2018, the liberal American newspaper The New York Times ran an article titled “Hand Grenades and Gang Violence Rattle Sweden’s Middle Class.”[1] An article with such a title would have been unthinkable a couple of generations ago. However, mass immigration is dramatically transforming Swedish society. an immigrant from Lebanon, a country that was marred by a bloody civil war not many years ago. He fears that the same thing could happen in Sweden. “Now, when I think of the future, I am afraid,” he says. “I am afraid for Europe. The writer Lugn sees, A general sense of powerlessness among average citizens. He is deeply concerned to observe that many of the factors that contributed to a brutal civil war in Lebanon are now also at work in Sweden.

San Francisco: Muslim opens fire on police, one officer and five others injured

Mar 22, 2018 7:23 pm By Robert Spencer https://www.jihadwatch.org/

France: Muslim murders butcher, takes eight hostages and shoots cop in supermarket
    Mar 23, 2018 8:23 am By Robert Spencer The attacker was heard screaming “Vengeance for Syria!”

Florida: Woman who intentionally crashed car into police station is devout Muslima,, Two days ago Lasandra Johnson intentionally crashed her car into a Broward Sheriff’s Office substation. Her car that had several containers of Gasoline in it, caught fire immediately, (or she set them on fire?)

Mar 21, 2018 8:58 pm By Robert Spencer https://www.jihadwatch.org/

Tons of stories out there, the above happened in the last few days. Trouble is coming our way, as the Politicians play games the fire has been started, and is growing.

The Left and Islam are working together, they want to destroy us the Patriot Citizens of not just the US but worldwide.

Just an observation.......one that I watched forced on a country years ago, in a land far away, And that force has never Stopped.

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'