Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Anon Basics - Team Trump Counter Coup

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1e2b4e No.5402061

Anonymous ID: 67117c No.5401939

Feb 26 2019 18:41:14 (EST)
    Feeling like Anons in US will be up late tonight following POTUS/Q in Vietnam.
    >>5401939
    It's going to be HISTORIC!
    Planned long ago.
    [-21]
    Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place.
    Q
    It's 21 days later. Congratulations to Q for enticing the gullible with another failed prediction

Yeah, today is "the day" all is supposed to "start" - whatever that means.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Yeah, today is "the day" all is supposed to "start" - whatever that means.

Earl
    Something did start. Another 21 days of gibberish from QAnon.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Yea, I am tired of the nonsense. I was expecting fireworks prior to the election.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebfcff No.5760306
    Mar 18 2019 18:24:09 (EST)
    [MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
    PANIC IN DC?
    THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
    [+21][+2][+4]
    Q
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Well, if you had been following it more closely you would have certainly noticed the flood in info about Rachael chandler and associates and activities that just burst forth. Oh yeah. Going down big time right now.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Yea, I am tired of the nonsense. I was expecting fireworks prior to the election.
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ebfcff No.5760306
    Mar 18 2019 18:24:09 (EST)
    [MUELLER] REPORT DELAY?
    PANIC IN DC?
    THE REAL PANIC COMES IN THE FORM OF A LAST RESORT.
    [+21][+2][+4]
    Q

# 3124
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7e2ece No.5791208
    Mar 20 2019 12:39:48 (EST)
    https://twitter.com/jsolomonReports/...02740361867265
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...nitiated-probe

Number(s) do not always equate to days.
    The face of a watch/clock has multiple versions.
    Incorrect interpretations pushed as statements of fact often lead to pitfalls [stranglehold 'choke' tactic used by attackers].
    Increase in attacks (de-platform, shill infiltration, MSM/Fake MAGA direct,
    link(s) to terrorism/acts of violence) only demonstrates validity and close proximity to JUSTICE [PAIN].
    Q
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Maddow crying when she found out today that there would be no more indictments via Mueller's illegitimate investigation:

https://twitter.com/kbq2251/status/1...170498/video/1

Now comes the DECLASS of the docs requested by Congress to be followed by the 2nd OIG Report.....then, unsealing of Huber & Co.'s indictments:

https://qmap.pub/indictments

Life is good!

Ok....Q Man stated several times in the past that some disinformation was necessary as the Black Hats monitor his posts:
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2d9344
    No.5837376
    Mar 22 2019 21:42:48 (EST) [They] thought it was coming last Friday.
    Ammunition spent.
    Q

Judging from other posts, the Black Hats thought that Mueller Report was going to drop last Friday. In an attempt to capture the headlines, they triggered the False Flag mass murder in ChristChurch.

You will recall that Skippy Podesta was in ChristChurch days before the attack

https://twitter.com/BurnedSpy34/status/1106402543121260554

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 83b445 No.5741764

Mar 17 2019 18:53:59 (EST)

D

What does a dog do when he/she has a bone?
    Did he have a therapist?
    Who paid for his travel to the Middle East?
    Q

John Podesta Was In New Zealand Days Prior To The Mosque Terror Attacks

By cloverchronicle on March 17, 2019

John Podesta, the former chief of staff for President Bill Clinton, acting counselor to President Barack Obama and campaign manager for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run, was in New Zealand on March 10, 2019 for a ‘Global Progressives Event.’

It is unknown how long Podesta was in NZ, but days later on March 15, terror suspect Brenton Tarrant, an Australian native, carried out attacks on two mosques in Christchurch, resulting in the deaths of at least 50 people and injuring dozens more.

Tarrant reportedly live streamed the massacres with a GoPro camera. Videos of the tragic event circulated online for a short time until search engines and social media platforms cracked down and eventually removed most of them.

According to Zero Hedge, New Zealand authorities recently warned its citizens that they will face up to 10 years in prison for “knowingly” possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video – and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

Newshub reports John Podesta visited New Zealand to warn the government about a “serious risk” of major cyber attacks against its infrastructure by both Russia and China.

Coincidentally enough, during the 2016 presidential election, tens of thousands of Podesta’s emails were hacked by foreign entities and exposed to the public through WikiLeaks.

Some believe the hack was a major factor in Hillary Clinton’s loss to current U.S. President Donald Trump.

In a discussion at the Global Progressives Event, Podesta revealed his opinion about the hacks and Trump’s alleged (and unproven) connection to Russia.

“Vladimir Putin must be sitting in the Kremlin saying this is the best return on investment I ever got – I’ve got a pliant president of the United States,” he said.

NZ’s top spies warned Parliament last month that its elections are extremely vulnerable to cyber attacks. Podesta agreed.

“I don’t see why they couldn’t do it. And there are other state actors as well.
    “There are other actors in the region including China that may have a high degree of interest in being able to penetrate what the private conversations of people in NZ politics and NZ Government are looking at.”
    The ‘Five Eyes Spy Network,’ which includes New Zealand, the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia, is a “powerful intelligence club” that actively works to thwart attacks such as the ones that were discussed.

Podesta believes New Zealand is a “juicier target” because of the amount of fake news being propagated within the country.
    “What’s new is this weaponisation – the use of social media to spread discord, lies, dissatisfaction – that’s I think what you’ve got to look out for,” he said.

According to Newshub, Podesta played a starring role in one of the great conspiracy theories of the [2016] election – his hacked emails included an exchange about a Washington, DC pizza joint called Comet Ping Pong. The theory eventually became known as pizzagate.

UPDATE: This is probably just a coincidence, but

Click to enlargePingback: Rense News

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/...error-attacks/

John Podesta was the trigger man?
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/