Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Anon Basics - Team Trump Counter Coup

Via Q Post #3462 of July 22nd:

Army Lets Slip That It’s Conducting Secret Operation Around D.C.

By Anthony Capaccio
    July 22, 2019, 10:14 AM CDT

• Black Hawk copters working on ‘emerging classified’ mission
    • Service asks Congress for an extra $1.55 million for project

The Pentagon has revealed a few details about a secret Army mission that has Black Hawk helicopters flying missions over the Washington, D.C., area backed by active-duty and reserve soldiers.

The mysterious classified operation was disclosed when the Army asked Congress for approval to shift funds to provide an extra $1.55 million for aircraft maintenance, air crews and travel in support of an “emerging classified flight mission.”
    It’s part of a $2.5 billion request this month to “reprogram” funds in the current fiscal year’s budget to programs considered high priorities. “Without additional funding, the Army will not be able to perform this classified mission,” the Defense Department said.
    Here's the document revealing the U.S. Army's mystery mission in the Washington, D.C. area. Via @ACapaccio

*certain people* might be interested ... pic.twitter.com/xWFrOqszZn
    — Alex Wayne (@aawayne) July 23, 2019

“Soldiers from assault helicopter company and aviation maintenance units will be supporting the mission with 10 UH-60s and maintenance capabilities for four months,” according to the document, referring to the Black Hawks. The money will also pay for a specialized “Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility” at Davison Army Airfield at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, just outside Washington.

Army spokesman Wayne Hall declined in an email to comment on some possibilities -- including whether the mission involved protecting the White House or other federal buildings and whether it’s making use of specialized commando units of the Pentagon’s Joint Special Operations Command, which includes the Army’s Delta unit and Navy’s Seal Team Six.

Hall said the operation began early in the fiscal year, which started Oct. 1, and “the duration of the mission is undetermined.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ion-around-d-c
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vuL3Bolj1g
    X22Report
    Published on Jul 28, 2019

Trials Begin Shortly, All Will Be Exposed, Conspiracy No More - Episode 1928b

On April 27, 2019, Q Anon stated: "C comes before D"

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ffa98c No.6335075
    Apr 27 2019 13:29:33 (EST)
    Anonymous ID: 8ccf72 No.6335030
    Apr 27 2019 13:27:08 (EST)
    23ceb48bc3b4ea850d29b94c309e6f09.jpg

>>6334984
    Declass is coming!
    >>6335030
    DECLAS pre or post IG report?
    [Comey] pre or post IG report?
    C comes before D.
    Q

On August 1, he explains what that phrase meant:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294663
    Aug 1 2019 12:22:36 (EST)
    [C] before [D].
    [C]oats before [D]eclas.

The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
    You have more than you know.
    Q

and then he adds, the following about Barr's choice [at this time?] not to bring Comey's failure to secure classified info pursuant to regulations:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: cbce02 No.7294581
    Aug 1 2019 12:19:20 (EST)

Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?
    Public understanding of events just around the corner.
    Q

OK.....Let's go after the bigger targets NOW.....and then, circle back. The DOJ has no shortage of attorneys on the payroll.

He did?! What a clever boy. Quick, someone give Q Anon a pat on the head and a cookie!
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

I say revisit later, if you will....but include this issue in the plethora against St. Comey.

Joe diGenova: Barr's Comey decision was the right call. But this is just the beginning

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-...leaks-decision

The DOJ Will Not Prosecute James Comey over Trump Memos
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...ump-memos/?amp

Once again, Nunes nails it!

Not enough attention has been give to the fact that the collusion nonsense (which isn't even a crime) did not exist and the Seditionists knew it early on. Their game was the Wiseman Tactic of triggering process crimes such as "perjury" and triggering "obstruction of justice" charges on POTUS.

They went overboard in
    • raiding his attorney's offices, violating client attorney privilege in an unprecedented way;
    • Early morning raid upon Manafort's home while he and his wife were asleep;
    • Raiding Roger Stone's place with paramilitary types including frogmen in the canal (and tipping off CNN in advance)

All designed to trigger POTUS into making an overt move........ANY overt move that they could twist into a trumped up "obstruction charge".

EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Nunes was Right! In Their First Month Mueller Gang Was Already Working on Obstruction Trap!

by Joe Hoft August 3, 2019 142 Comments

Text messages from Peter Strzok to Lisa Page show that the Mueller Special Counsel in its first month was already working on an obstruction trap for President Trump to step in.

They must have already known then that there was no collusion.

Representative Devin Nunes in an interview on FOX News said the following:

What we really need to know [from Mueller] is when did he know about collusion, you know, whether or not it was true. I say it had to have been right when he walked in that door. He may have wanted to check a few things.
    But I think a larger question is on obstruction of justice. The obstruction of justice charge was about Comey’s memo’s, that he had fired Comey. What I’ve been trying to say, I said on your podcast last week, I think what the American people need to understand is this investigation is not about collusion, even though they say it was.
    It wasn’t about obstruction of justice because that was about the firing of Comey.
    I believe what is was was that they set an obstruction of justice trap that lasted for the better part of two years!

Representative Nunes is absolutely correct and text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page confirm it.
    In less than a month after the Mueller Special Counsel was created, the Mueller gang was already working on their obstruction efforts against the President.

The following texts between the corrupt lovers Strzok and Page occurred on June 7, 2017 –
    5:05 pm Peter Strzok text: Unless you’ve got something going, I would. We’re starting obstruction team brief but just come. Sit in on whatever comes next.
    5:06 pm Lisa Page text: I mean, I’ve got lots of work to do. But okay. Who is in it?
    5:08 pm Peter Strzok text: Don’t then. I’m just saying, come over here and stick your head in. I’ve gotten more the past couple of days after hours talking with Aaron [Zebley] and [redacted] then all day the past week and a half. Was not suggesting it for any particular reason, just a dive in sort of thing. If you have work to do, I’d say do it.
    7:06 pm Lisa Page text: I left. F it. There’s no amount of time I can spend and finish everything. Whatevs.

The whole Russia Collusion sham was a set up. Deep State was betting on President Trump obstructing their criminal investigation. Instead, he didn’t and their sham was finally shut down.

This is the most corrupt event in US history. Period.

https://youtu.be/KkQ6itdwqog

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...truction-trap/

Note his comments beginning at the 19:00 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVHeNImj9f8