Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Anon Basics - Team Trump Counter Coup

​I dunno folks....it's late at night and I have a head ache.....This one did not help the head ache much.....but sounds interesting.

Hidden Messages in Trump Tweets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlwd7c5vNI

​.
    <font size="2" lang="0" face="Arial"><span style="color: rgb(11, 83, 14;"><span class="gmail_default" style="font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: small; color: rgb(11, 83, 14;">

​and then there is this......LOL!

Q Anon indicated that the George H.W. Bush State funeral was timed by the Black Hats to interrupt the scheduled testifying of Hillary (in writing, I believe) and US Attny Huber in person before Congress in respect of the investigation into the Clinton Foundation. It is unclear whether Bush died a few days earlier and was kept in the morgue for a few days; or whether the Black Hats offed one of their own to delay the testifying.

The funeral lasted all week. Q stated at the time that the move by the Black Hats called for a counter move by the White Hats.

During the funeral, certain people received envelopes in their programs. Much speculation has been going on over the Internet about what that was all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ub8bSAfr4

In a Q & A session tonight, one of the Anons asked Q what was in the envelopes, and Q responded:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280231
    Dec 12 2018 18:43:33 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 55302e No.4280212
    Dec 12 2018 18:43:11 (EST) >>4280189
    What were in the envelopes ???

>>4280212
    Our promise to 'counter'.
    Q

https://qanon.pub/

The new rules in respect of Military Tribunals goes into effect 1/1/19.

This going to be something to behold!
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The buzz around the Internet is that Admiral Rogers, AG (Captain) Sessions, Gen. Kelly and Gen. Mattis have left their positions within the Trump Admin. to serve on forthcoming Military Tribunals; and that all of the drama among them and Trump is simply kubuki theater.......We shall see.

1/1/19 -- The EO issued by Trump on new rules of Courts Martial and Military Tribunals becomes effective.
    1/3/19 -- New Congress is seated; Republicans control the Senate (including the removal of RINOs, Flake, McCain, Corker) 53-47

?????? -- Bill Barr to become next AG. Senate approval is all but a fait accompli.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 28b403 No.4400956
    Dec 20 2018 21:02:56 (EST)

Rogers departure. Intel.
    Sessions departure. Law.
    Kelly departure. Warfare/MIL
    Mattis departure. Warfare/MIL
    Notice a pattern?
    Q

https://qanon.pub/

One example of the buzz:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1rMlGr-6IY
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

OK....it's Jan 1 and the following EO is now effective:

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-united-states

The new Congress will be seated on 1/3, and Pelosi and Co. will begin their enhanced attacks upon Trump.

Trump stated earlier that he would respond to Democrat aggression by Declassifying the docs requested by Congress exposing many of the key crimes of the Globalists viz. FISC fraud; Uranium One; Hillary server; Clinton Foundation; etc.

https://qmap.pub/indictments

Let's dance...

Let me preface by saying I think most of this Q Anon crap is bullcrap and I have elected to not pay much attention to it.

But I am seeing this thrown about a lot lately ... re: military tribunals

Trump cannot even manage to keep a secretary of staff or get a budget item for his wall.

HOW do you think he is going to (in a Constitutionally-approved method) manage to indict CIVILIANS in a military court?

And would you seriously want to live in a country where it could happen? Do you think, even for a moment, that it would stop at Pelosi and their ilk? How long until it's YOU for an unpaid parking ticket, or when the Democrats seize power again it's everyone who posts on a forum like this?

While I have felt to a large degree this has been just harmless fantasy and wish fulfillment, you're now crossing into serious fascist territory far worse than anything Obama ever did. You're literally fantasizing about a Stalinesque strongman to seize more power and throw your political enemies into camps after a military showtrial.

Quote Originally Posted by Miradus View Post
    Let me preface by saying I think most of this Q Anon crap is bullcrap and I have elected to not pay much attention to it.

But I am seeing this thrown about a lot lately ... re: military tribunals

Trump cannot even manage to keep a secretary of staff or get a budget item for his wall.

HOW do you think he is going to (in a Constitutionally-approved method) manage to indict CIVILIANS in a military court?

And would you seriously want to live in a country where it could happen? Do you think, even for a moment, that it would stop at Pelosi and their ilk? How long until it's YOU for an unpaid parking ticket, or when the Democrats seize power again it's everyone who posts on a forum like this?

While I have felt to a large degree this has been just harmless fantasy and wish fulfillment, you're now crossing into serious fascist territory far worse than anything Obama ever did. You're literally fantasizing about a Stalinesque strongman to seize more power and throw your political enemies into camps after a military showtrial.
    well judge, think treason. That's how you get tribunals

Even in the unlikely event that he's impeached, convicted/removed from office, not pardoned by Pence 46, indicted on the charge of treason, he'd still faced trial in federal court, not a military tribunal.

Saw a thread on another site making fun of Qanon.
    "Obama and Hillary arrest coming in", then a list of six consecutive months, all with strike-through, ", soon!"

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Saw a thread on another site making fun of Qanon.
    "Obama and Hillary arrest coming in", then a list of six consecutive months, all with strike-through, ", soon!"
    You mean like Mueller will charge Trump soon?

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    You mean like Mueller will charge Trump soon?
    Giuliani is the one who keeps giving dates, not Mueller. The Watergate and White Water investigations took years and they were simpler. Trump's into so many shenanigans that Mueller has to outsource them to other federal departments.

Mueller should be focusing on crimes committed either to get elected or during the presidential term. Instead he's way off in the weeds investigating anything that looks bad from business deals years ago, regardless of whether or not it's even a crime.