Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Anon Basics - Team Trump Counter Coup

Woah! Someone has too much time on their hands....

Q Anon Charts and Stats (Prepare for paralysis from analysis):

https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Yeah they do!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Q Anon Charts and Stats (Prepare for paralysis from analysis):

https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/

Notable Resignations, etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Another of the several confirmations that Team Q is part of Team Trump.....this one a bit more cryptic...but overtly confirmed by Q Anon.

Typically, Presidents receive jerseys from championship teams with the number that their presidency represents to the total historical list of presidents. You will recall that Trump is #45.

However, Trump continues to have his jerseys made with the number 17.....

"Q" is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Confirmed by Q Anon (#1133 needs to be read in conjunction with the several posts at the accompanying link 1005902.):

Apr 11 2018 21:09:57 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e8e4fc 1005902
    Q

The Link is back to several posts by Anons on 8 Chan. One of which includes the following pics:

https://qanon.pub/

Previously, Trump and Q Anon have provided several indications that they are working together....the most recent being an Anon on 8 chan requesting that Trump use a goofy phrase that he would never otherwise use. Trump did so at the Easter Egg Roll.

LOL! A Big Q on the Whitehouse website. Go to the 26 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbIlQ2h1T6w

Texan, Check this out.

This guy's analyses are pretty good...and this one is most interesting re: Trump's attack upon the Chemical Weapon Facilities in Syria.....his implication is to think ISIS....and then think, CIA, MI6, Mossad, McCain. (You will recall Trump's wiping out 20 CIA Opium factories in Afghanistan last year.....and the CIA ties to NORK.

Sparrow Red and #Syria. #QAnon #GreatAwakening

April 14, 2018 by Neon Revolt

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/1...reatawakening/

and then, this:

Yes! Trump did it Again! And a Disinfo Op Uncovered! #NewQ #QAnon #GreatAwakening

April 14, 2018 by Neon Revolt

Texan,

Have you seen this one?

Neon Revolt published it in a incredible short period of time after Q made the drops. I am impressed at how fast and thorough this guy is……the veracity of his findings?….we shall see.

I almost blew a fuse when I read this one….too much to copy here:

Your attention is directed to his comment re: #1181: about how to release into the public that which Team Q has obtained:

How? Perhaps… by having the FBI raid your offices and record everything seized as evidence. #BOOM!”

I will save the belly laughs for future confirmation and realization of the events. “:o)

And then……

He addresses US Fed Attny Huber and Utah. I remember two weeks ago when Sessions announced Huber was on the job……and had punched in beginning last Nov…..I noted that the sealed indictments began in earnest last Nov…….hhmmmmm.

Now I am not a lawyer…and unfamiliar with the US Penal Code or the USMCJ (Although in boot camp I was once threatened with and Article 108 for Destruction of Government Property because I got sunburned while removing “Colonel XXX’s dirt from my hole” without my shirt on, only to learn at the end of the day that Colonel XXX’s hole was 25 ft South of where I had dug….you may be familiar with the routine.)

I remember wondering…..”Utah, What does Utah have to do with the District of Criminals?”

I haven’t a clue how State Law interacts with the USMCJ, if at all…but when I read NR’s comments about Utah. I caught myself whispering to myself: “This kaint be true…”

No, have no fears. HRC, Obummer, and #TheCabal aren’t weaseling their way out of this court. Trump and team have gone over every detail to make sure no one escapes these Military Tribunals.

And if you’ve been following the site for a while, you know the probable location for these tribunals: Utah – far away from corrupt DC courts!

And you know what else they have in Utah?

DEATH BY FIRING SQUAD!

Many of these on trial won’t even make it to Gitmo.”

Whooooaaah! If true, Team Q plays for keepsies!

Staying tuned....

Q has said...NO Deals.

Hope not. These treasonous bastards need to be shot, or swing.

We have a couple of... here and they are not going to be happy about this.

Leftism Is a Religion Without The Ability To Forgive

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander..........trolls are part of the fifth column......they are ideologically disposed..and guilty of sedition. Hope the residents take notice........time to slink off into the darkness....
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.