Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Anon Basics - Team Trump Counter Coup

Heading back to HEB for more popcorn......ran out again.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-from-hannity/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Ex-CIA Counter Intelligence Officer, Kevin Shipp – Arm Yourself, Dark Left Violence is Coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRPn06VovvE
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Oooookaaaaay.

Delivering Messages from God to Q

Dave Hayes, the “praying medic” and self-declared prophet, says that he is a conduit from God to Q. No, not Q from Star Trek but the anonymous twitterer who has convinced large numbers of dullards that he is close to Trump and that Trump is preparing a mass roundup of pedophiles — a pedophile being pretty much every prominent Democrat in the world.
    https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispat...from-god-to-q/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Bez,

Personally, I'm looking at a window of 60 days. I expect something to pop within that time frame......if not....then, forget it.

just me....I have lost my appetite for popcorn.

The Freemason Swamp Creatures are sweating buckshot.....They can not stop what is coming, but are trying.

They want to destroy Barr before he gets them.....

and extort POTUS by attacking his son Don, Jr......perjury trap vs. refusing to respond to subpoena.

Donald Trump Jr. Rebuffs Senate GOP Subpoena for More Russia Hoax Testimony

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...oax-testimony/

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    The Freemason Swamp Creatures are sweating buckshot.....They can not stop what is coming, but are trying.
    Freemasons? Seriously? How 19th-Century can you get? Apropos of which, you might check out the interesting history of the politics of Freemasonry, or more properly, anti-Freemasonry, from back around 1830 or so.

There was at that time an actual political party called the "Anti-Masonics," not surprisingly springing up from a gimcrack conspiracy theory. (Sort of like Q-Anon and similar nonsense now.) Anti-masonic sentiment became a proxy for anti-elitism since Masons tended to be the merchants and bankers and lawyers and folks of that ilk, and that gave it a certain amount of class-resentment momentum. The Anti-Masonics tried to expand beyond their crackpot conspiracy origins to become an actual political party with an actual political agenda based on something like a populist ideology, but it fizzled out, and the adherents were absorbed by mainstream parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Freemasons? Seriously? How 19th-Century can you get? Apropos of which, you might check out the interesting history of the politics of Freemasonry, or more properly, anti-Freemasonry, from back around 1830 or so.

There was at that time an actual political party called the "Anti-Masonics," not surprisingly springing up from a gimcrack conspiracy theory. (Sort of like Q-Anon and similar nonsense now.) Anti-masonic sentiment became a proxy for anti-elitism since Masons tended to be the merchants and bankers and lawyers and folks of that ilk, and that gave it a certain amount of class-resentment momentum. The Anti-Masonics tried to expand beyond their crackpot conspiracy origins to become an actual political party with an actual political agenda based on something like a populist ideology, but it fizzled out, and the adherents were absorbed by mainstream parties.
    Nutcases abound............... My Brethren are all anti-gvt. as it gets ( short of Anarchy )............ But now we are the problem?

and extort POTUS by attacking his son Don, Jr......perjury trap vs. refusing to respond to subpoena.
    It's time for Don, Jr. to delay; go to court claiming that they are extorting POTUS via son; refuse to testify under oath; dis-remember (comey did this hundreds of times...and then wrote a book on the topic).