Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The dangers of John Bolton to the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    Farp, that ship sailed.
    It's gone and no longer a point to make.

Hillary wasn't elected.
    Let's talk about the guy that's there
    Until the Clinton's are held accountable for their crimes, that point is never gone. And unless it comes to pass that they are held accountable, the ship of which you speak is sunk, not sailing.

My point, Farp, is that Hillary was not elected.
    We can stop worrying about it.

I wouldn't hold my breath that Hillary or any of the Clintons are held accountable.
    At least not on this earthly plane.

Now we have Trump who is becoming more hawkish and surrounding himself with guys like Bolton.
    You may get some molten glass yet
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
    My point, Farp, is that Hillary was not elected.
    We can stop worrying about it.
    Only the willfully blind and deaf can quit worrying about it. That cartel is still very much in charge of the FEDGOV, through the SeS/ Deep State, hence the coming storm.

And Bolton, (while too interventionist for my liking), is smart enough to be anti-United Nations. Are you?
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

I thought you left.

Big accuser.
    You like to ask questions like "when did you stop beating your wife"
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Who needs the UN ?

We have the best rapidly-accelerating cradle to grave regulation and gun control that money can buy, right here at home !!

Saaaaayyyyy.....wasn't it you, Tras, who popped in, rather out of the blue and for the first time in ages, some months ago, now, to tell these folks that they were probably all steeped in commercial citizenship, up to their eyeballs, IIRC ?

I don't think anyone here is willfully blind and deaf according to your standards.

You're back, Tras, but we all need to be polite to one another, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Only the willfully blind and deaf can quit worrying about it. That cartel is still very much in charge of the FEDGOV, through the SeS/ Deep State, hence the coming storm.

And Bolton, (while too interventionist for my liking), is smart enough to be anti-United Nations. Are you?
    Tras--you're spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I don't think anyone here is willfully blind and deaf according to your standards.

You're back, Tras, but we all need to be polite to one another, ok?
    Sheree, you issue Tras a caveat, but ignore Davy calling him a name. That's not like you. Either way, Tras expressed an opinion that was spot on and polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Farp View Post
    Sheree, you issue Tras a caveat, but ignore Davy calling him a name. That's not like you. Either way, Tras expressed an opinion that was spot on and polite.
    I didn't issue Tras anything, just stating fact. Tras accusing us of being willfully blind and deaf wasn't very polite at all, especially since HW made it a point to let us know how he feels about the way the forum has gone in the last few days.

Tras, has opposing views than some of us here. That's fine. We all can still be respectful and polite about it, though. Wouldn't you say?

Sheree, I think you're giving too much weight to a throw-away expression. Let's step back and give this some time and space.