Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The dangers of John Bolton to the United States

Quote Originally Posted by Farp View Post
    Sheree, I think you're giving too much weight to a throw-away expression. Let's step back and give this some time and space.
    I have no idea what you're talking about. If you have a problem with me, please put me on your "ignore" list.

Ahem. Purely hypothetically: Attempting to generally and impersonally penetrate the errant, brainwashed, or otherwise addled mindset mindset of others with opinionated if accurately descriptive terms is not, and never will be, personal attacks, name calling, or even impolite, no matter which or how many wilting pansies want to end meaningful discussion of any viewpoint opposing their own, regardless of whether some self-affirming coffee clatch decides to take over and run any particular forum by illicit proxy, and whether or not their internet loyalties, (misplaced or otherwise), have displaced their critical thinking skills in some meaningful measure.

This business of everyone getting their itty-bitty feeling hurt by anything which jolts them out of their comfort zone and requires self-analysis is truly symptomatic of what is wrong with America today.

Does anyone even hear the brainwashed Left screaming, "I'm UNCOMFORTABLE with that!", to shut up every dissenting voice?

At the risk of becoming redundant, grow a mature, adult thickness hide, everyone. Things are going to get a lot more interesting and challenging soon, and cry-babies of every stripe are at risk of being trampled. You can thank me later...
    "They who have put out the people's eyes reproach them of their blindness."
    John Milton, 1642

Quote Originally Posted by Trasael Adnepos View Post
    Ahem. Purely hypothetically: Attempting to generally and impersonally penetrate the errant, brainwashed, or otherwise addled mindset mindset of others with opinionated if accurately descriptive terms is not, and never will be, personal attacks, name calling, or even impolite, no matter which or how many wilting pansies want to end meaningful discussion of any viewpoint opposing their own, regardless of whether some self-affirming coffee clatch decides to take over and run any particular forum by illicit proxy, and whether or not their internet loyalties, (misplaced or otherwise), have displaced their critical thinking skills in some meaningful measure.

This business of everyone getting their itty-bitty feeling hurt by anything which jolts them out of their comfort zone and requires self-analysis is truly symptomatic of what is wrong with America today.

Does anyone even hear the brainwashed Left screaming, "I'm UNCOMFORTABLE with that!", to shut up every dissenting voice?

At the risk of becoming redundant, grow a mature, adult thickness hide, everyone. Things are going to get a lot more interesting and challenging soon, and cry-babies of every stripe are at risk of being trampled. You can thank me later...
    Tras, I don't know why you are so condescending of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Farp View Post
    Tras--you're spot on.
    You that was spot on a great post at that.

ignore Davy calling him a name
    Ummm... what name?

Did you mean "accuser"

Tras, I guess your bloviating bombastics have someone impressed.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

So, anyway, back to John Bolton, I'll take a wait and see, but initially not comfortable. I see his face and think W and 911. Always turned off Fox when he came on. But I'll wait and see. It's just that on top of Omnibus, it has me not feeling comfortable today.

I suggest getting back to topic here so we don't end up in another quagmire, yeah?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19
    I suggest getting back to topic here so we don't end up in another quagmire, yeah?
    Thank you, Laura. That's what I was trying to avoid in my earlier comments. I have to wonder how many people actually read HW's comments about being polite to one another and showing respect even when we don't agree with each other. Generalizations included when they target opposing views.

[
    At the risk of becoming redundant, grow a mature, adult thickness hide, everyone. Things are going to get a lot more interesting and challenging soon, and cry-babies of every stripe are at risk of being trampled.
    Well I tell you one thing Tras those iddy bitty feelings you talk of about Sherree, has my backing 100%, and just for you I'm coming out of my sabbatical.

The only question I have concerning you is will you, this time , stand toe to toe, or will your iddy biddy feelings get hurt, and run off because you can't take the heat. Like you did the last 2 times????????

Let's see, shall we pick it back up with just how big a blessing Trump is.

And golly gee bill willacur, we don't even have to use the Bible, you don't. We'll just use any tom, dick, and harry on youtube. If it's on youtube it's got to be true. I mean the flat earthers do.

And just so we don't make this a Christian thing, any one, ANYONE, can see who has eyes to see, and experience in life, can tell that taking your rights away, as I enumerated in my posts BEFORE you left again this time, AND going 1.3 trillion dollars in debt IS NOT A BLESSING. Ask your grand children how they feel about that little bit of 10 D chess.

As far as Bolton goes, I don't know what he WILL do, but I do know what he DID do, and that was to want to throw US troops, by the thousands at every sneeze any little dictator did, anywhere in the world. He may not of got them, but he wanted them.

O and BTW I noticed (I have eyes to see) that in your last post there was NOTHING about Bolton, only snide remarks concerning those who did. Sounds like you've got Sal Alenski's methods down, pat.

Accuse the other side of the same thing you are doing.

Discredit the messenger, not the message.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

I actually like Bolton, better to have someone willing to fight than not.
    But that's if when you fight, you don't spare any effort in order to win, pronto.
    Kinda like, "If you aren't going to use all forces, including nuclear, don't bother."
    That's what's good about Trump, thousands of more deployed nuclear weapons, remember, TRex called him an "idiot".
    What would you expect from a globalist. That would be good, because we're sure as hell going to need them.

Everyone should be able to see that the "managed" wars of the past 75 year are coming to an end.
    It, the coming conflict, "fire and fury," is not going to be pretty, but we, should at least, win.
    And don't come up with any of this "nuclear winter" crap, that was and is dezinformatsiya (disinformation).
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

So do. Its sure better then having a weakling and a woosie in the WH. Bought time America has someone with backbone. This country did not get great by singing Kumbaya and running around a tree holding hands. It got great by being Might. Not weak. And if the R.O.E. had not been woosiefide, many conflicts in the near past would have been WON. Or at least been shorted a great deal.